Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- None Today which means filling this space with a random question: how do you eat your nutella?
- Connection: A blogger writes, "Louise hasn't updated since April after having been diagnosed with aggressive cancer and commencing a clinical trial of a promising drug. I was a regular reader and was wondering if anyone has any news? I'm worried."
- Giveaway: Suzy is celebrating her 200th post with her very first giveaway. Be sure to go by and say hi and enter for a chance to win some goodies.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Gas Passer is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- The New Life of Nancy is celebrating her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Womb for Improvement is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Fertilized is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Pee Sticks and Stones is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- So Dear and Yet So Far is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Infertile Turtle is celebrating her anniversary on Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Rebecca will be turning 30 on Wednesday, please go send her words of encouragement as she tries to come to terms with the loss of her daughter just a couple of weeks ago.
- IF Crossroads celebrated her 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday 7/11. She is also celebrating her one year blogoversary on Wednesday 7/14!
- Anne is remembering the 6th anniversary of the unfulfilled due date of her first pregnancy.
- Petit Pain in the Oven and her husband recently suffered a m/c and could use your support.
- Tireegal's wedding is coming up on the 17th. Go over and wish her well this week.
- Dreaming with a Broken Heart has been very sick the past few days and just received a BFN this morning. She is still dealing with the loss of her son Aiden, she could really use a few words of encouragement.
- Calliope could use some advice and reassurance about her journey as a SMC.
- Sian's beta was negative, and this is the end of treatments. She could use some hugs.
- Romancing the Stone is on bedrest at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, after her IVF baby decided to make his presence known at the Home Depot! She's been in the hospital for three weeks, with four more to go. Baby and Momma are doing great, but they will deliver him early, and he will stay in the NICU for 1-2 months.
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap--Bea from Infertile Fantasies is ten weeks pregnant!
- It's a boy for CD and SP!
- Cyndi is being monitored for suspected IUGR. She would appreciate prayers.
- After a rollercoaster third IVF cycle, tbean is seeing 2 pink lines! Go celebrate with her!
- Our IF Journey has great beta numbers after her IUI.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is still labouring away at home, and is having some issues with her medical team.
- Baby Mama Too is seeing two pink lines! Go offer your congratulations!
- Hannah saw two pink lines this weekend! Go squeal with excitement with her.
- Please Give Me Back My Heart is eleven weeks pregnant! Go wish her congratulations!
- TTCNot2Easy welcomed their baby daughter, Bella, this morning. She arrived just one week after they received the news that they had been selected by her birth mom to adopt her. Please pop by and give them HUGE congratulations.
- Eggs Benedict Arnold is back to blogging after a seven-month hiatus and she's got some big news: she's now a mother of two! Her son came home to them shortly after Christmas and the adoption will be finalized soon. Go wish them congratulations!
- Mrs. Higrens' water broke unexpectedly at 33.5 weeks. Baby girl was born 12 hours later and both are doing well!
Read and Support