Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Thank You: Celia wants to thank everyone that voted! Her friend's charity got 20,000! This means so much to them.
- Connection: Mic at IF Crossroads writes, "I'm looking to connect or find the blog of Christina Falkenstein who was just featured on the new TLC show "A Conception Story". She lives in the same town as me, Stafford, VA, and according to the local paper, she's a blogger. If anyone knows her blog URL can you please post?"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- The New Life of Nancy is celebrating her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Womb for Improvement is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Fertilized is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Pee Sticks and Stones is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- So Dear and Yet So Far is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Infertile Turtle is celebrating her anniversary on Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Rebecca will be turning 30 on Wednesday, please go send her words of encouragement as she tries to come to terms with the loss of her daughter just a couple of weeks ago.
- IF Crossroads celebrated her 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday 7/11. She is also celebrating her one year blogoversary on Wednesday 7/14!
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Michelle at No, I'm not Pregnant, Just Fat is having a difficult time dealing with lots of fertile friends around her. Please go give her a hug and some support.
- Romancing the Stone is on bedrest at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, after her IVF baby decided to make his presence known at the Home Depot! She's been in the hospital for three weeks, with four more to go. Baby and Momma are doing great, but they will deliver him early, and he will stay in the NICU for 1-2 months.
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- Kay had a great second beta!
- A Little Hope welcomed her twins about a week ago - stop by and send them all best wishes and congratulations!
- Taking Chances by Beth had a little girl! Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support