Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Question: Ernie is looking for some information on hospital rates of c-sections, vaginal births, etc in the Houston area.
- Question: Determined Dory is asking about the rational that others have used in deciding to use donor sperm or not. If you are comfortable sharing, visit her post and share your reasons for using donor sperm or not.
- Question: Back to Life writes, "I have been told that egg donation might be our only chance of a live birth. I have so many issues and questions flying around in my head about this. I would really appreciate any donor egg recipients sharing their experiences with me."
- Magazine: SELF Magazine published an article on infertility in their August 2010 issue. Breaking the Silence on Infertility is definitely worth reading and sharing.
- Announcement: Parenthood for Me has chosen 4 couples for their first grants. They will announce the details next week.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Blawnde's Blawg is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Wednesday is the fourth anniversary of the Friday Blog Roundup.
- The Privileged Infertile is celebrating her blogoversary next Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Today is Womb for Improvement's birthday was last week! Please go and sing her a song.
- KK is celebrating her blogoversary!
- Rain is celebrating her one year blog anniversary this month! Stop by to wish her well and she is also having several nice giveaways!
- Tracey at Go The Distance is celebrating her 4 year blogoversary. She talks about the many twists and turns her journey to motherhood has taken and looks ahead to the obstacles that she still has to hurdle before she reaches her goal.
- July 17th was Courtney's 27th birthday. This birthday came to her with a very heavy heart as she lost her 3rd little boy Wyatt only a bit over a month ago. Please go wish her Happy Birthday & show her your love & support.
- Belle is celebrating her 6th anniversary with her partner on Sunday, and her 32nd birthday on Tuesday. Go celebrate with her.
- None Today.
- Eva's Grandmother unexpectedly passed away and her Grandfather is in the ICU. Eva and her family had only just moved to Sweden - so she is making this long trip back to the states solo to help her Mother through this difficult time. She could use some love.
- AFM has just suffered her 3rd miscarriage and could use some love.
- Planting a Pumpkin Patch is struggling with a recent loss. Go and give her a hug.
- After a long wait to finally do their final FET, the remaining three embryos didn't make the thaw and the cycle was cancelled. Baby Wanted: Apply Within is now facing a future she never wanted to imagine.
- After 3 months of unemployment/waiting Amber got a job! Please go over and congratulate her.
- Please give Christa some support as her and her husband are interested in foster care, but they were told they don't usually allow foster parenting as they undergo a major life change (IVF cycle in September). They should find out if they are eligible in the next couple of days.
- JackieMac needs some support as she was diagnosed with C-Diff (highly contagious bacterial infection). She is on antibiotics for 2 weeks and is suppose to start treatment with her RE right after them. Her RE is recommending she waits another month for her body to heal before beginning treatment.
- Cathy could use some support as she struggles with major issues stemming from severe endo. Her blog is password protected, but please let her know that you are thinking of her in the comment section.
- Neenie's not sure that she should keep her blog open. Go let her know that you care and want her to continue blogging!
- Mrs. Spock is having a tough time at work and has started the process to find a new job. Go keep her company during her hunt.
- Stacie's latest IVF is not going as planned due to poor response. Please stop by and give her some encouragement as she nears retrieval.
- Carrie is facing some tough times in her home life and could use some extra love right now.
- May is curious to know how those who come across her blog, and who have never experienced infertility, view her struggles to have a family.
- After this last BFN earlier this week, Jen has decided that it is time to move on to adoption. She is grieving the loss involved in this choice. On top of that, she is really sick right now and could use some extra hugs.
- Just Keep Swimming is starting her first IVF cycle and needs support and advice about considering donor sperm and coping with injections.
- We could all learn a thing or two from our friend Glum Bunny. She is sorting out her body and showing it who is in charge. Drop by, say hello to Bunny, flex your muscles to drive the intimidation home, and LAUGH! All posts should be this fun.
- April is struggling with the idea of her son being an only child.
- The Last Best Hope has been chosen by an expectant mom to adopt her baby, due in October!
- Please support Rain. In gearing up for an IUI and dealing with Clomid, the follicle scan this morning came back with nothing.
- Low Fat Lady could use some support and encouragement as her current cycle just got canceled.
- Sam's husband was recently diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and she is finally ready to write about it. She is looking for support and to vent and to get advice.
- Baby On Mind is having her transfer on Monday morning. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- K has doubling betas! Head on over to celebrate with her.
- Musewander has rising betas!
- Hannah got BFP after IVF #3!
- Rachel is having spotting and cramping and is scared. Please go support her.
- KandiB of the Maniacal Mommy has found out she's pregnant with #2! Please go and wish her congratulations!
- Circus Princess saw a heartbeat!
- After an emergency room scare, Just the Dark Before the Morning saw one sac on ultrasound!
- K just found out she's pregnant for the second time this year. In March her pregnancy was ectopic and had to be removed along with her fallopian tube. Head on over and wish her luck.
- Kari from Baby Steps had her beautiful baby boy Liam on Saturday! Go wish her congratulations.
- Ann has brought all three of her triplets home from the NICU!
Read and Support