Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Kristin has started a new blog to "put a face" on infant loss, miscarriage, & stillbirth and help women who have experienced these losses to know they are not alone. Help to spread the word about this wonderful resource & if you have experienced this type of loss submit your story!
- Missing Blogger: A blogger asks, "Has anyone heard from E of Waiting for Baby: Our Adoption Journey Chronicles lately or know if she moved on to a different blog location? She hasn't posted since her exciting news back in May that they were home with their new daughter. Curious, faithful readers want to know!"
- Activism: The infertility mandate in Massachusetts needs your help to get out of committee. Keiko has a post with all the info you need to take just 10 minutes to advocate for this important legislative change.
- NY Summer Get Together: Dragondreamer's Lair is planning the Post BlogHer ALI get together. Come voice your opinion.
- Project: A Garden for Butterflies is hosting a healthy goal setting carnival. Head over to sign up with your own goal and post about it.
- Question: After coming to the difficult decision to stop fertility treatments, Jen is planning to pursue foster adoption. She is nervous about the process and would like to hear from others on this road. If you have considered, started, or completed foster adoption, please stop by and give her some encouragement.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added on the weekend)
- The Privileged Infertile is celebrating her blogoversary next Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Belle is celebrating her 6th anniversary with her partner on Sunday, and her 32nd birthday on Tuesday. Go celebrate with her.
- Sunny in Seattle and her husband are celebrating 8 years of wedded bliss on Monday the 26th. Wish them congrats!
- Go wish Elana a happy 2nd blogoversary!
- It's Rebecca's 24th birthday. Help her blow out her candles.
- July 18th marks one year since the loss of Kody. Kody passed away due to a heart defect after 26 days in NICU. Jamie is now just days away from delivering her rainbow and could use some hugs.
- Surely is having miscarriage #4 after IUI #1.
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria experienced an unexpected pregnancy but is now miscarrying.
- Eggs out of Time just received very bad news about her pregnancy and now has a D&C scheduled for tomorrow. Please stop by and give her support and hugs.
- Keiko is celebrating 200 posts on the first day of ICLW.
- Foxypopcorn's husband has an SA on Wednesday. Go give them good thoughts.
- Expecting, Minus the Baby Bump has matched with a young expectant mother whose baby is due January 7!
- Our Last Best Hope has matched with an expectant mom!
- Melissa at The Sweetest Gift received a BFN after her first IVF. She could really do with lots of love as she prepares for the FET.
- 2momsadopt just had a potential adoption situation fall through. They need love and support.
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- K of Pull up your Pottyseat is pregnant with #2! Please go and wish her congratulations!
- AplusB has had a positive beta! She is pregnant after IUI#3!
- Amy is dealing with a very frustrating situation with her in-laws (and a still-shortening cervix) and needs advice and opinions!
- Sarah from AuntieSissy did not get the results from the first trimester screening that she was expecting, and could use some support and advice.
- Not the Path I Chose gave birth to her boy/girl twins on the 13th. Congratulations!
- Rachel announced a few days ago that her family may be growing after talking about adoption for the last several months. Today she announced they are now a family of 3. Go over and congratulate her!
- Potty Mouth Mommy welcomed her daughter PottyMouthBaby on Saturday. Mom and baby are both doing great!
Read and Support