Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Blog Closing: The Steadfast Warrior recently bid adieu to blogging after five years of being very active on her blog. Go wish her love and luck for her days ahead, and a farewell!
- New Face-to-Face Group: A new Southeastern WI (Milwaukee area) support group has been started through meetup.com. WI ladies, please check it out!
- Giveaway: Kristin from Dear Stevie is having her first ever giveaway in honor of hitting 200 followers. Please check out her blog to read her amazing letters to her daughter Stevie and to enter her giveaway.
- Announcement: Parenthood for Me is awarding their first grants to 4 couples throughout the U.S. for both adoption and reproductive assistance. The total amount awarded is $12,000. If you are considering donating to charity this year, please consider visiting their website. Thank you to all that contributed to the endowment. Help us spread the word.
- Project: Wistfulgirl has reached her 100th post and, to celebrate, she has created a chat group for ladies to get together to discuss not only infertility, but all aspects of life. She'd like to invite you to join her!
- Question: April was curious if anyone had to report their levels (such as Estrodial,FSH, and LH) to their acupuncturist. She writes, "I am starting a new acupuncturist and he is wanting to know my levels. Last acupuncturist did not ask for these. So, was curious if anyone elses acupuncturist asked for these or if he is trying to play doctor?"
- Question: Arian would like some input from other adoptive mothers about anxiety meds and how they may or may not affect a future adoption. Any advice would be welcome!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Abracadabra Baby (non-IF but using assisted conception)
- Small Obsessions (GLBT)
- Adoption Land (domestic adoption)
- In Memory of Jacob (stillbirth)
- Barren Albion's birthday is Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Privileged Infertile is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Hydrangeas are Pretty is also celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Fearlessly Infertile is celebrating her 29th birthday on Monday. To celebrate she is also having a giveaway for her readers. Stop by for some virtual birthday cake and to enter to win a cute handbag.
- Mina is celebrating her first blogoversary. Go have a (virtual) slice of cake with her!
- Sunny in Seattle has hit her 300th post!
- Ginger and Lime will turn 32 on July 30. Go sing her a little song.
- Jessica from Journey to the Center of the Uterus is celebrating her blogoversary this month! Please stop by and tell her congratulations!
- Mrs. Muelly will be remembering Cooper on Friday. Please give her support.
- Libberal at Make It So Number One just suffered loss through miscarriage and is looking for feedback on D&C versus natural miscarriage at home.
- Awake on the Night Shift just lost her grandpa. This follows the loss of both grandmas within hours of each other in January. Any love would be appreciated!
- Emilin is undergoing testing for some scary medical issues. She could use a hand to hold.
- ThisIsPersonal could use some love as she prepares to start her first cycle on injectables.
- Michelle is having an extremely rough time dealing with the paper side of infertility treatments. Go and show her some love!
- Jay is feeling very frustrated and weary, and could use a boost both in energy and spirit.
- Hillary is in the 2ww after a FE(gg)T. She is not feeling optimistic about this cycle and could use some support.
- Please give Infertility Demons some support as they just found out their egg donor may not pass her medical exam.
- Eileen hit 31 weeks yesterday with her boy/girl twins and is now confined to her hospital room until after her babies are delivered. She was diagnosed with severe preeclampsia. The doctors determined that she would need constant monitoring of the babies and her extreme swelling and blood pressure issues.
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- After the late loss of her twin boys in January, Jeanna is expecting again. Celebrate with her!
- Tbean's first ultrasound revealed twins! stop by and share in her joy!
- Bionic Mamas saw a heartbeat at their first ultrasound! Go celebrate with them!
- Angie just received her second beta and is hopefully on her way through a healthy pregnancy! Go congratulate her.
- K has doubling betas. Stop by and wish her a congrats.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet gave birth to Emma. Go wish Katie and her family congratulations!
- It's final! Kayla "Sunshine Day" and (FoREVer) Momma and Mommy have found their forever family!
- Little Footprints gave birth to Alice on the 20th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Not the Path I Chose gave birth to the twins, Car.ina & Nath.an, on July 13th. Go wish her congratulations.
- LuckyOnce has been lucky again! Her baby girl was born on 7/21. Go wish her congratulations.
- Liam has come home from the NICU. Sophie, Ethan, and Jude are still in the NICU after the quads were born at 28 weeks in May.
Read and Support