Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Off-Topic Performance: If you live in Madison, WI or Minneapolis, MN (or live within driving distance), my friend, H.R., is doing a performance of his one-man show, Melting in Madras. He is beyond amazing as a storyteller. If I still lived in the Midwest, I'd be there in a heartbeat (and as is, I'm trying to catch the show in NY). He's in Madison for two performances on 7/31 and 8/1. He's in Minneapolis for several performances as part of the Minnesota Fringe (8/5--15). More information on performances can be seen on his website, and if you look under the playbill image, you can see a link to a kickstart video that has footage from the performance to give you a taste.
- Blog Closing: The Steadfast Warrior recently bid adieu to blogging after five years of being very active on her blog. Go wish her love and luck for her days ahead, and a farewell!
- New Face-to-Face Group: A new Southeastern WI (Milwaukee area) support group has been started through meetup.com. WI ladies, please check it out!
- Giveaway: Kristin from Dear Stevie is having her first ever giveaway in honor of hitting 200 followers. Please check out her blog to read her amazing letters to her daughter Stevie and to enter her giveaway.
- Announcement: Parenthood for Me is awarding their first grants to 4 couples throughout the U.S. for both adoption and reproductive assistance. The total amount awarded is $12,000. If you are considering donating to charity this year, please consider visiting their website. Thank you to all that contributed to the endowment. Help us spread the word.
- Project: Wistfulgirl has reached her 100th post and, to celebrate, she has created a chat group for ladies to get together to discuss not only infertility, but all aspects of life. She'd like to invite you to join her!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- The Privileged Infertile is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Hydrangeas are Pretty is also celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Ginger and Lime will turn 32 on July 30. Go sing her a little song.
- Mrs. Muelly will be remembering Cooper on Friday. Please give her support.
- None Today.
- Melissa could use some encouragement as she is undergoing IVF & just heard the news only two of their eggs have fertilized. Please go flood her with encouragement & love!
- Hope's IUI resulted in a BFN.
- Miss Ruby was in an accident on Friday and while she is okay, her car was smashed. Please go over and give her support.
- Eileen hit 31 weeks yesterday with her boy/girl twins and is now confined to her hospital room until after her babies are delivered. She was diagnosed with severe preeclampsia. The doctors determined that she would need constant monitoring of the babies and her extreme swelling and blood pressure issues.
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- None Today.
- None Today.
Read and Support