Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Heather at PNR has another OART prompt. Something to check out for those considering or already entered into adoption.
- Project: Lori has opened up a new round of her Childhood Trivia quiz. Come relive the '70s (editor's note: I do plan on kicking all of your asses in this game even though my first guess of Alfred Hitchcock presents was incorrect.)
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added on the weekend)
- Ginger and Lime will turn 32 on July 30. Go sing her a little song.
- Jess at "The Little Blog about the Big Infertility" is celebrating her 7 year wedding anniversary on August 2nd. Go wish them congratulations.
- Mrs. Muelly will be remembering Cooper on Friday. Please give her support.
- Flmgodog had loss #2 confirmed on Friday, bringing the total pregnancies to 7. Both losses this year have been when she was just shy of the 12 week mark. Please go give her love.
- Calliope could use a hug. Comments are off on her blog, but words of support can be left her for her to pick up at a later time.
- Who doesn't love to talk about POAS - pros, cons, methods, do's and dont's? Gurlee is in the 2ww. Please go share your theories and throw in your two cents if those are pregnancy signs or Mr. Progesterone hassling her.
- S.I.F found out that she is not pregnant after her I.V.F. She has been so optimistic through out the whole process and is understandably devastated with the results. Please stop by and offer her your love and support.
- Sonja has received some upsetting news from her doctor after her first battle with endo, a hysterectomy, her second battle with endo when it returned, and the most recent loss of her ovary. Please go flood her with support right now.
- Amanda's house burned to the ground last week. She and her husband lost everything. Please go and give her a lot of support.
- Suzy had her transfer. She has two gorgeous embryo/blasts that are nestling in for the long haul. It was a hectic transfer. She could use a little reassurance from anyone who can share some success stories with her. She has traveled a long road with loss to get here.
- Eileen hit 31 weeks with her boy/girl twins and is now confined to her hospital room until after her babies are delivered. She was diagnosed with severe preeclampsia. The doctors determined that she would need constant monitoring of the babies and her extreme swelling and blood pressure issues.
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- Hope got a positive beta, but the numbers are marginal. After 2 miscarriages, wanting this one to stick.
- Andie is pregnant after lots of bumps on this TTC road. She receives beta results tomorrow!
- Lisa is now 10 weeks pregnant after IUI #4!
- On (In)fertile Ground has brought home another baby. Jude has now gone home from the NICU joining his identical brother Liam at home. Sophie and Ethan are still at the NICU where they have been since the quads were born in May.
Read and Support