Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Missing Blogger: A blogger asks, "does anyone know what happened to ICanHazBebe? Her blog appears to be redesigned but all of her posts are gone and we haven't heard anything from her in a month."
- Question: S is looking to connect with anyone who has undergone a donor egg IVF cycle at San Diego Fertility Clinic. She would like to learn more from someone with firsthand experience before considering whether to go to this clinic.
- Project: Heather at PNR has another OART prompt. Something to check out for those considering or already entered into adoption.
- Project: Lori has opened up a new round of her Childhood Trivia quiz. Come relive the '70s (editor's note: I do plan on kicking all of your asses in this game even though my first guess of Alfred Hitchcock presents was incorrect.)
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added on the weekend)
- Ginger and Lime will turn 32 on July 30. Go sing her a little song.
- Jess at "The Little Blog about the Big Infertility" is celebrating her 7 year wedding anniversary on August 2nd. Go wish them congratulations.
- Amanda at Waiting No More is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, July 31. Go sing her a song and wish her a happy birthday! She's had a rough time and could use some special birthday wishes.
- Who Shot My Stork is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Next Wednesday is the 3 year anniversary of the LFCA.
- Life After D&C is celebrating her anniversary next Friday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Mrs. Muelly will be remembering Cooper on Friday. Please give her support.
- Is It My Turn Yet? is remembering her little bean's unfulfilled due date today. And to make matters worse, she hasn't been feeling well and had to push back her FET. She could use some support right now.
- This can be a difficult time of year for Lori. Next Thursday marks the day that she learned that Katie's heart had stopped and the Saturday after that, Katie was born still. Please give her support.
- Next Saturday is also the loss date of Carena (in 1998). Please support JuliaS as she remembers.
- None Today.
- Sienna just had her 2nd IVF canceled due to understimulation and she could use some extra support right now!
- HopelesslyTTC and Mommy-in-waiting found out earlier this week that their IVF failed. Please give them support.
- Turia has started a new IVF cycle. She would love some cycle buddies to keep her company over the next month.
- Baby on Mind has reached her 200th post! Congratulate her while she waits for Friday's beta.
- Kelly from The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow (I Hope) received some bad news from the RE following her 4th miscarriage. She is unsure where this journey is going to be taking her next, and could use some extra support right now.
- Eileen hit 31 weeks with her boy/girl twins and is now confined to her hospital room until after her babies are delivered. She was diagnosed with severe preeclampsia. The doctors determined that she would need constant monitoring of the babies and her extreme swelling and blood pressure issues.
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- AplusB is having twins! She saw 2 beautiful beans today at her ultrasound!
- None Today.
Read and Support