Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
- IComLeavWe: a new list has opened for the month of August.
- Giveaway: Erica is celebrating 400 followers at PFM with her first giveaway. Open until Tuesday, August 5. Details on the blog.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Barricades & Brickwalls (over 35 and ttc)
- Empty Oven (more on the plate--testicular cancer survivor)
- F-Bomb (in the beginning)
- Waves Over Stones (living children) (pg loss)
- The Path Less Traveled (foster-to-adopt, non-US)
- Journey to Baby-Land (in the beginning)
- A Single Journey (family building while single)
- Jess at "The Little Blog about the Big Infertility" is celebrating her 7 year wedding anniversary on August 2nd. Go wish them congratulations.
- Who Shot My Stork is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- This Wednesday is the 3 year anniversary of the LFCA.
- Life After D&C is celebrating her anniversary on Friday. Go wish them congratulations.
- It's Stacie's 8th wedding anniversary on August 2nd. Stop by and celebrate with her!
- Eileen's 2nd wedding anniversary is August 2nd. Wish her congratulations!
- This can be a difficult time of year for Lori. Next Thursday marks the day that she learned that Katie's heart had stopped and the Saturday after that, Katie was born still. Please give her support.
- Next Saturday is also the loss date of Carena (in 1998). Please support JuliaS as she remembers.
- Ashleigh is remembering Owen on his third birthday.
- Kitty is miscarrying after discovering that her baby has no heartbeat. Please flood her with love and support in the coming days.
- Sara's grandfather passed away on Friday. She could use a ton of love and support right now.
- InDueTime could use prayers as her sister has decided to move out, but is considering giving guardianship to her and NYEBoy of 4 year old A while she tries to find herself. They visit a lawyer on Monday to see what options they have.
- Coffeeblue got disappointing news at her HSG today. Please go give her a hug.
- Melissa needs some love following a failed IVF cycle.
- It's a BFN for Baby on Mind. Abide with her as she considers where to go from here.
- Please go and give your best wishes to Moving On to the Next Plan as she starts her 2WW after transferring one embryo.
- Eileen hit 31 weeks with her boy/girl twins and is now confined to her hospital room until after her babies are delivered. She was diagnosed with severe preeclampsia. The doctors determined that she would need constant monitoring of the babies and her extreme swelling and blood pressure issues.
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- Emily has been put on modified bedrest with her twins.
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
- A Family With Ann Ovulation had a baby girl, Teag.han, on Friday the 30th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Cyndi gave birth to a son, Oscar, and a daughter, Lola. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support