Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Giveaway: April at CD1again is having a giveaway. Stop over to enter!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Catrisha's birthday is on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Perchance to Dream is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is the day that the LFCA moved from being a single post on Stirrup Queens into the space you see today.
- Amy is celebrating her 3rd blogoversary on August 13th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Baby on Mind just turned 37. Go sing her a little song.
- Julie will be remembering her father on Friday. Please give her support.
- Vera Kate is coming up on the anniversary of her second loss on August 31st. She is missing her son, Noah, and wishing that he was remembered by others. Please stop by and remember with her.
- None Today.
- Illanare could use some very big cyber hugs right now, please stop by.
- Jo has just received some absolutely fabulous news: her ultrasound revealed a great uterine lining and lots of little follicles (albeit immature ones). She is just waiting on some other test results before taking the next step and deciding on the best course of action.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- Emily has been put on modified bedrest with her twins.
- Tiffany from StudentRNTiffany has been admitted to hospital with pre-eclampsia and high blood pressure. She's waiting to hear if the docs are going to induce, and hoping things will calm down enough to give her another two weeks. She's just reaching 35 weeks now.
- One Day got a positive. After an initial low beta of 12 at 14dpo, her beta jumped to 84 at 18dpo. Her doctor has told her to be "cautiously optimistic." Stop by and offer words of encouragement while she sits in beta limbo.
- Elana's big ultrasound revealed that she is having a healthy baby girl!
- C by the Sea's twins are slowing down in their growth. Keep her company while she waits to find out if they'll be delivered at 35 weeks or whether she can keep going for another couple of weeks.
- Drama With Infertility is pregnant.
- R.J. is having a boy and a girl!
- Eileen gave birth today. More news when she posts again.
Read and Support