Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Blog Closing: After 400 posts sharing the elusive male perspective on infertility, Xbox4NappyRash wrote a final post and is putting his blog to bed.
- Question: One More Time, With Feeling is coming up on the 10 week pregnancy mark (wow!) and trying to decide if she should get the early screening tests done or not. She'd love to hear from those you you who have been there and made those decisions.
- Giveaway: April at CD1again is having a giveaway. Stop over to enter!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Catrisha's birthday is on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Perchance to Dream is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is the day that the LFCA moved from being a single post on Stirrup Queens into the space you see today.
- Amy is celebrating her 3rd blogoversary on August 13th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Here We Go Again just celebrated her anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Julie will be remembering her father on Friday. Please give her support.
- Vera Kate is coming up on the anniversary of her second loss on August 31st. She is missing her son, Noah, and wishing that he was remembered by others. Please stop by and remember with her.
- None Today.
- Amber and her husband had once again been chosen to be the parents of little Allie, whom they had before but the birth mother changed her mind. Again the birth mother changed her mind and they had to return Allie. Please go and give them some hugs.
- Determined Dory is going in for her ER on Thursday with her husband Bobby undergoing TESE to hopefully retrieve sperm for fertilization. (Keep those fingers crossed!) She is anxious about it all and would appreciate a little extra support this week and next.
- Brave IVF Girl had her second IVF cycle end abruptly when the one embryo they had managed to produce from an initially immature egg failed to divide. She could use some encouragement.
- Alison at The Privileged Infertile is nearing the end of her 2ww following IUI #5. Visit her to offer a distraction and a little encouragement.
- Kakunaa is freaking out as she nears the end of her 2ww following IVF#1. She sure would love it if you surfed over and got a little freaky with her (and her embies - Itsy and Bitsy)!
- In Due Time is going through a hard time and feels alone.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Romancing the Stone is home from the hospital.
- Emily has been put on modified bedrest with her twins.
- Rosie got a BFP and a fantastic first beta. Go wish her a congrats!
- K just found out she's pregnant with twins. Stop by and say "hi."
- Eileen gave birth to twins, Madeline and Matthew. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Tiffany from StudentRNTiffany gave birth to Baby Nolan on Aug. 10th.
- The mother matched with Her Womb, Our Hearts gave birth to a little girl early Wednesday morning!
- Kmina went into the hospital for induction on Tuesday facing a certain c-section if nothing happens by Thursday. No news yet, so go wish her a speedy delivery and recovery!
Read and Support