Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Advice: April has a friend on a message board who daughter was born still over the weekend. She wants to reach out to her, but is afraid of sounding callous or uncaring without that being her intent. Suggestions on how to reach out are appreciated.
- Blogroll: We crossed over 2500 blogs on the blogroll. Yes, I will be pruning dead links from the blogroll soon, so that number will change. But damn -- 100 blogs to 2500+ blogs? Insanity. Fantastic insanity that people are finding their voice and using it. Terrible insanity that there are so many people out there experiencing infertility.
- Simply Because I Still Love This: This song may be the best tension-breaker ever.
- Book: N and J from Two Hot Mamas announced that J's children's book is almost ready (it's back from the printer, and she's going to announce sale information soon). [Editor's note: I've seen it and it rocks. It's not only visually beautiful, but it has a great rhythm to the words. I showed a draft to the twins years ago when they read picture books and they loved it.]
- Lost Blogger: Illanare asks, "Does anyone know where C from Cats With Passports is? She hasn't updated for a couple of months - hopefully she is just too busy with her baby..."
- Vote: A.M.S. writes, "Olivia Moonpie is trying to win a $25000 scholarship from Gerber and she needs your help. Please vote for her every day in the month of September to help her chances of being a monthly and (more importantly) the grand prize winner! Vote Here."
- Blog Move: Ally, from Life in the CatPad, is moving from Blogger to WordPress. It's a move based on the worry that some colleagues may find her site and in the hopes of a fresh start. However, she sincerely hopes her dear readers don't get lost in the shuffle!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Mrs. Unexpected is celebrating her birthday (and POAS!) on September 8. Go sing her a little song.
- Sunny in Seattle is celebrating her 3rd blogoversary on September 10th.
- Next Saturday, Mrs. Gamgee will be remembering Emily Hope, whom she lost in 2008.
- September 18 marks one year since Mrs. Unexpected said goodbye to her baby after a missed miscarriage. Please support her as she remembers her short pregnancy with her Cricket.
- Elaine is in need of support as her due date approaches. She's not looking forward to another milestone without her little boy. Please come by the blog as September 18th approaches and lend some support.
- None Today.
- D.I.N.K. has reached 4 years TTC and could use a lot of love and support as she sadly passes this milestone.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Turia is five weeks pregnant with great betas!
- Rebecca has had some bleeding. She's nearly 9 weeks pregnant and the baby seems okay so far but she needs support.
- C by the Sea gave birth to twin daughters, Lila and Macy, on August 31. Go and celebrate with her!
Read and Support