Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Help Out: In Due Time is looking for ideas/help with a school project. She's creating an infertility awareness poster in her graphics class. What would you want it to say?
- Blog Move: Blood Signs is moving her blog. She will keep her archives up at the old site for a few weeks.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Sunny in Seattle is celebrating her 3rd blogoversary on September 10th.
- Can you believe it? Bobby and Maya are turning one on Friday! After several losses and a pregnancy that started with bedrest at 9w, cerclage at 11w, hospital bedrest at 20w, and early delivery at 27w5d, they are doing great, and Peter and Michele are still so blessed by the support of the ALI community. Have a piece of cake with the fam!
- Mommy-In-Waiting is celebrating her first blogoversary on Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- September 10th marks the third blogoversary for Bee In The Bonnet! Go wish her congratulations.
- On Saturday, Mrs. Gamgee will be remembering Emily Hope, whom she lost in 2008.
- September 18 marks one year since Mrs. Unexpected said goodbye to her baby after a missed miscarriage. Please support her as she remembers her short pregnancy with her Cricket.
- Elaine is in need of support as her due date approaches. She's not looking forward to another milestone without her little boy. Please come by the blog as September 18th approaches and lend some support.
- A New Day will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Monday. Please give her support.
- None Today.
- Fearlessly Infertile is starting her second IVF cycle and could use some encouragement!
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest at 27 weeks with twins and is having trouble understanding and dealing with her 3-year-old's behavior. Any wisdom, insight, or advice would be appreciated!
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Fran had a great anatomy scan.
- Erica is thrilled to still be PUPO! Her first beta on Tuesday was an astonishing 837 and she is calmly awaiting her second beta Thursday. The clinic doctor himself called to confirm the news and said that both transferred embryos probably stuck to get such a high number.
- Kristin over at Once A Mother needs us. Kristin is finally pregnant again ... with twins. Kristin lost her daughter Peyton to infant leukemia when she was 28 days old. 5 days ago, on Peyton's 2nd birthday, Kristin started bleeding a lot. Currently, the twins are okay but Kristin has a large (3.5 inch (9cm) ) subchorionic hemorrhage/blood clot in her uterus. Her doctors are hopeful things will work out but there is still a HUGE risk. Please go offer her your support.
- None Today.
Read and Support