Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Lacie at Funny Little Pollywogs is collecting receiving blankets for The Sweet Pea Project. The blankets will be donated to hospitals and birthing centers around the country. The blankets will be used to lovingly wrap babies who are born still or who are lost shortly after birth. They will then serve as a small comfort for grieving families so they have something that belonged to their sweet little one to hold on to. Please hop over to Funny Little Pollywogs for detail on how you can contribute to this very special cause.
- Helpful Post: My Hopeful Journey has a post about a new web site called "Writing a Letter to your Uterus and other Infertile Parts." Writing a letter can be healing for the infertile soul!
- Cycle Buddy Request: Rach is getting ready for a late November/early December cycle with ER tentatively planned for 12/9. She is looking for some cycle buddies to share the experience with.
- Sale: Marhaba, Bambinas is having a pre-season sale of her gorgeous handknit fingerless mittens to support her baby adoption updated homestudy which is coming up. She is feeling depressed these days because she has a neck injury and since being recently laid off, she hasn't found a job yet so is now in doubt if everything will work out. Please stop by to check her fundraising event or just say hi.
- Question: Foxy has some questions about IUI. Let her know if you have any advice about selecting an RE or how to choose DS.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Confessions of a Wife, Nurse, and an Infertile Girl (clotting factor)
- Sunny in Seattle just celebrated her blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- A Cop, a Nurse, 3 Dogs and Maybe Baby is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Mrs. Gamgee is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- September 18 marks one year since Mrs. Unexpected said goodbye to her baby after a missed miscarriage. Please support her as she remembers her short pregnancy with her Cricket.
- Elaine is in need of support as her due date approaches. She's not looking forward to another milestone without her little boy. Please come by the blog as September 18th approaches and lend some support.
- A New Day will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Monday. Please give her support.
- Expecting a Miracle will need support on Friday, the day she learned the baby had no heartbeat.
- Mama2Bee could use some extra love this week as she deals with a possible ectopic pregnancy.
- StarFishKittyDreams recently lost her third pregnancy in as many years. She could really use some supportive comments from others who understand her grief.
- Robin is looking for advice on how to get through her first egg retrieval on Sunday! Go by and offer some encouragement.
- As she celebrated the first birthday of her choi boy (who is still in Korea awaiting the finalization of their adoption), Grace got an email from her agency telling her that it was time to update our homestudy because it would no longer be valid as is come the end of October. She could use a little extra support right now.
- Join C at A Sweet Beautiful Life in celebrating the new job that her husband got! After a year and a half of unemployment, this job is everything that they could want!
- Elaine would really love to hear some funny first time stim stories. She just started stimming and figuring out how to dilute the menopur was a bit of a comedic challenge. She could definitely use some "been there done that" stories!
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- After her second daughter, Ines, died shortly after her birth in January this year, Mariana is pregnant again and facing all the excitement, stress and questions that raises.
- Christine is waiting for her beta on Monday, but got a positive hpt result! She is so excited and can't wait to confirm it.
- Baby F is here! Go wish OM congratulations!
- Waiting Lisa is waiting no more! Lisa just found out that she has been matched with a baby boy who was just born! Send her some love and strength.
- The Sassy IF Lady's wait is finally over! Her adoption is final. Baby Bryce comes home on Monday.
Read and Support