Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Who Wants to Know is a group blog made up of members of the ALI community talking about everything except our vajayjays (we have other blogs for that!) We are about to embark on a giant recipe exchange for the fall and are looking for your family's Mac N Cheese recipe to share. These recipes will be collected and shared in one post and linked back to the submitter. And then we will move on to a new dish.
- Bloggers in the News: Mrs. Spit has been in the news lately, speaking out about pre-eclampsia, in connection with some interesting new research being done by the University of Alberta. Go over to congratulate her on a job well done!
- Project: Lacie at Funny Little Pollywogs is collecting receiving blankets for The Sweet Pea Project. The blankets will be donated to hospitals and birthing centers around the country. The blankets will be used to lovingly wrap babies who are born still or who are lost shortly after birth. They will then serve as a small comfort for grieving families so they have something that belonged to their sweet little one to hold on to. Please hop over to Funny Little Pollywogs for detail on how you can contribute to this very special cause.
- Helpful Post: My Hopeful Journey has a post about a new web site called "Writing a Letter to your Uterus and other Infertile Parts." Writing a letter can be healing for the infertile soul!
- Cycle Buddy Request: Rach is getting ready for a late November/early December cycle with ER tentatively planned for 12/9. She is looking for some cycle buddies to share the experience with.
- Sale: Marhaba, Bambinas is having a pre-season sale of her gorgeous handknit fingerless mittens to support her baby adoption updated homestudy which is coming up. She is feeling depressed these days because she has a neck injury and since being recently laid off, she hasn't found a job yet so is now in doubt if everything will work out. Please stop by to check her fundraising event or just say hi.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- A Cop, a Nurse, 3 Dogs and Maybe Baby is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Mrs. Gamgee is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Brown Eyed Girl will be celebrating her birthday on the 20th! Please go and sing her a little song!
- September 18 marks one year since Mrs. Unexpected said goodbye to her baby after a missed miscarriage. Please support her as she remembers her short pregnancy with her Cricket.
- Elaine is in need of support as her due date approaches. She's not looking forward to another milestone without her little boy. Please come by the blog as September 18th approaches and lend some support.
- A New Day will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Monday. Please give her support.
- Expecting a Miracle will need support on Friday, the day she learned the baby had no heartbeat.
- None Today.
- Suzy just lost her precious grandmother and is now dealing with the stress of traveling 800 miles for her funeral. Please give her support.
- Katiepie had her embryo transfer on Saturday. Please got and wait with her for the next 2 weeks as she hopes for her little bean to stick.
- Sara at Gas Passer recently had a BFN after her FET. They are currently out of embryos and she is not sure what path they will pursue if any. Go give her a little hug.
- Una Loca's FET is on Tuesday. Wish her luck!
- Meim had only one embryo to transfer, graded "fair," and is feeling like it's over before it began. Please go give her a big hug.
- Not Imitation Cheese has matched with an expectant mom considering adoption!
- One Donor at a Time could use support and encouragement.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- So It Goes's baby is measuring 7w2d and everything looks good!
- Amber and Dave just brought home Aidan from the hospital, the son they are adopting. Please go over and wish them congratulations.
- KK over at Adding to the Pack just welcomed her baby boy, Logan! Please stop by and congratulate her!
Read and Support