Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Links: For those who want to read more about the new test for preeclampsia, Mrs. Spit (who was quoted in some articles!) has compiled a few links -- Edmonton Journal, Edmonton Sun, Globe and Mail, CTV, and Global.
- Project: Rach at The Miss Ruby has made the decision to trust life and open herself up to new possibilities, to experience things she'd never even thought of before and in doing so is opening her life up to her readers & fellow bloggers. Basically if you have ever wanted to try or do something but haven't, suggest she does it or if there is something you've done that you think she'd enjoy, suggest it to her! Reader participation is encouraged and needed.
- Important Information: Postpartum Progress has an interesting article here on getting help for depression during pregnancy, including links discussing the use of antidepressants during pregnancy. Given the increased risk for antenatal depression after IF, this is something that we need to be aware of.
- Project: Who Wants to Know is a group blog made up of members of the ALI community talking about everything except our vajayjays (we have other blogs for that!) We are about to embark on a giant recipe exchange for the fall and are looking for your family's Mac N Cheese recipe to share. These recipes will be collected and shared in one post and linked back to the submitter. And then we will move on to a new dish.
- Bloggers in the News: Mrs. Spit has been in the news lately, speaking out about pre-eclampsia, in connection with some interesting new research being done by the University of Alberta. Go over to congratulate her on a job well done!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- A Cop, a Nurse, 3 Dogs and Maybe Baby is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Mrs. Gamgee is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Brown Eyed Girl will be celebrating her birthday on the 20th! Please go and sing her a little song!
- September 18 marks one year since Mrs. Unexpected said goodbye to her baby after a missed miscarriage. Please support her as she remembers her short pregnancy with her Cricket.
- Elaine is in need of support as her due date approaches. She's not looking forward to another milestone without her little boy. Please come by the blog as September 18th approaches and lend some support.
- A New Day will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Monday. Please give her support.
- Expecting a Miracle will need support on Friday, the day she learned the baby had no heartbeat.
- None Today.
- Bummed Uterus hit her 100th post!
- MsPrufrock could use some hugs as she leaves her family for a new job.
- Shauna starts Clomid today for her first IUI cycle!
- Suzy's dear Grandmother died on Saturday. She is struggling with this loss while being so far away from family while also struggling with her infertility since she is the only one of her cousins and siblings that does not have a child.
- The gals at Sesame-Seed-Sized Dreams will be giving evidence tomorrow (today?) against the man who caused the accident that seriously hurt their whole family, and killed their unborn daughter. Please go share some love and support.
- None of Loca's embryos survived the thaw. This could be the end of treatments for her.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Amber is pregnant and experiencing problems with her family. Her mom and she haven't spoken in a year. Amber let her mom know she was pregnant in August through email and her mom told her to "have a happy and healthy pregnancy." Amber is trying to overcome the difficulty of this relationship while trying to enjoy pregnancy. Please stop by to support her.
- None Today.
Read and Support