Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: The girls over at Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope launched their Oct. 15th Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness campaign. Please go to the site to join the movement!
- Advice: Courtney at Praying for a Little One is looking for information for a close friend about a positive ANA result in the 30s. Any information/advice/experience would be appreciated.
- Returning Blogger: Chelle from My Life In A Nutchell now has a new home at This is My Life, Join Me!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- A Cop, a Nurse, 3 Dogs and Maybe Baby is celebrating her anniversary next Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Mrs. Gamgee is celebrating her birthday next Saturday and her blogoversary on Sunday. Go sing her a little song and wish her congratulations.
- Brown Eyed Girl will be celebrating her birthday on the 20th! Please go and sing her a little song!
- It was Jenny's birthday on Wednesday. Go and have some cake with her.
- Friday the 24th is MLO's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- September 18 marks one year since Mrs. Unexpected said goodbye to her baby after a missed miscarriage. Please support her as she remembers her short pregnancy with her Cricket.
- Elaine is in need of support as her due date approaches. She's not looking forward to another milestone without her little boy. Please come by the blog as September 18th approaches and lend some support.
- A New Day will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Monday. Please give her support.
- Expecting a Miracle will need support on Friday, the day she learned the baby had no heartbeat. Sunday is the date of her D&C.
- On Monday, JuliaS will be remembering Hannah, the baby she lost in 1995. Please give her support.
- Sprogblogger just lost a beloved nephew in a tragic accident, just as her own baby is due any moment. Please go and send love during this incredibly difficult time.
- Leah received the bad new that her embassy date for bringing home Khalil has been pushed back two weeks.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Beverley is expecting a sibling for Lucy! Please go and wish her congratulations!
- Becoming a Family of Four saw a heartbeat!
- Nicole finalized Tulip's adoption on Thursday, 9/16. They were so excited to reach this milestone in their family-building journey!
Read and Support