Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: IComLeavWe for September kicks off on Tuesday (and the list also closes).
- Blog Move: HolyMoly Toledo(s) has become SaM's Town. Go great her in her new space.
- Blog Move: Formally know as, "Our Journey, But Not Our Plan," Rachel has new digs. You can find her at the same address, but new look and blog title. Come check it out!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- What to Expect When You're Not Expecting (parenting) (IUI/IVF)
- JustMacara's Blog (general IF)
- Gaijin Housewife is Infertility in Japan (general IF)
- Zero Guarantees (surrogacy)
- Brown Eyed Girl will be celebrating her birthday on the 20th! Please go and sing her a little song!
- Friday the 24th is MLO's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Ice cream! Cake! September 24th is Kate's birthday!
- September 24th is Jen's birthday! Go give this Bedrest Babe a visit to celebrate!
- Sami celebrated her 6th anniversary on Saturday. Please go and wish her congratulations!
- Julie and her husband Steven are celebrating 11 years of marriage! Please wish them congratulations!
- A New Day will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Monday. Please give her support.
- Expecting a Miracle will need support on Friday, the day she learned the baby had no heartbeat. Sunday is the date of her D&C.
- On Monday, JuliaS will be remembering Hannah, the baby she lost in 1995. Please give her support.
- None Today.
- Elaine is 250 miles from home awaiting retrieval and transfer on her first IVF. Follicles are looking great, but the hotel room is kind of crappy. She could use some company!
- After making the decision and going through a lengthy disorganized process to donate 0ver 200 oz of her breast milk, S gets a horrid call from the bank informing her they had trashed it all.
- Lifebytheday had her ER and is waiting on the fert report.
- Kinneret has posted for the first time in two years, and has reached a difficult point in her marriage. She could use some virtual hugs.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Jennie over at The Long Road is pregnant after her first IVF and feeling like an outsider no matter where she turns. Stop over and show her some love.
- Adventures in Baby Waiting is having a girl!
- Jeanna is headed to her anatomy ultrasound on 9-22, this is where she found out in her last pregnancy that her twins no longer had heartbeats, please send her words of encouragement and help her celebrate finding out if lil spark is a boy or girl.
- Turia saw one perfect embryo with a heartbeat at her 6w2d ultrasound!
- Arlyne and her husband are having a girl!
- None Today.
Read and Support