Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: IComLeavWe for September has begun.
- Advice: After two years of ttc (including Clomid, Femara, injectables, and IVF) Gwinne is thinking about Chinese herbs. Any experiences would be appreciated.
- Advice: In Due Time is looking for advice from those in the teaching and nursing fields. She's only in her first semester of college, but already torn between two career choices.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Friday the 24th is MLO's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Ice cream! Cake! September 24th is Kate's birthday!
- September 24th is Jen's birthday! Go give this Bedrest Babe a visit to celebrate!
- Expecting a Miracle will need support on Friday, the day she learned the baby had no heartbeat. Sunday is the date of her D&C.
- None Today.
- Michelle just started stims for her first IVF cycle. She'd love some encouragement in the form of a few nice comments.
- Due to erratic E2 levels, Bec has had her second IVF cycle in a row canceled and could do with some support.
- The Turtle and the Monkey is back after a long break. She is still grieving and going through a rough time and could use a hug.
- Elaine just had a very good egg retrieval -- 38 eggies. But she's still in a tiny, cruddy motel room with cramps. She could use some good vibes for her fertilization report tomorrow.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Al at Mission Motherhood is happy (and scared) and in shock that she is actually pregnant! Stop by and do a little happy dance with her.
- After 3 losses, Hope is pregnant again and saw a heartbeat for the first time ever at 7 weeks.
- Rachel got scary news about her baby's umbilical cord and is very worried. She lost her daughter Shiloh to a cord accident in 2008. Please go give her some support!
- Please go offer your support to Stolen Eggs at Fox in the Hen House. She's 6w6d pregnant and saw nothing on the u/s today though her beta came back at 42K. She is at the ER right now as her doctor is suspecting an ectopic pregnancy.
- None Today.
Read and Support