Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Giveaway: Carrie is doing a giveaway over at her adoption blog. There will be 10 winners, so go enter!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Infertile, Why Me? (general IF)
- Fertility Village (secondary IF)
- The Fertile Hurdle (in the beginning)
- The Clamor (old blogger; new digs)
- Exploring My Options for Motherhood (family building while single; over 35 and ttc)
- Ready for My Bundle (family building while single)
- Tigger and her husband are celebrating their 7th anniversary on September 26th. Go wish them congratulations.
- Apryl's birthday is September 29th. She is meeting a new RE the day before, hoping he can get her pregnant.
- None Today.
- Antropologa's grandfather died. Please give her support.
- Wifey is having a tough month as she struggles to find her happiness while she deals with 4 years of recurrent miscarriages. Send her some extra love.
- Offer congrats to Sharee because her book Stolen Angels: 25 Stories of Hope after Pregnancy or Infant Loss finally broke the 1 million mark on Amazon. Now at 800K! Yay!
- Mommies Making Miracles are 4dp5dt and counting the minutes until they begin POAS. Send lots of BFP vibes their way!
- Please stop by and offer Stolen Eggs some company and comfort as she is still in hospital, waiting for her beta to start going down after her third MTX shot this week after discovering her embryos implanted in the uterine wall rather than in the lining.
- Gwinne is having a rough time now and could use some support.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- None Today.
- None Today.
Read and Support