Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- No news today ... so I give you this picture to sigh over. Don't you want to be in that water?
- Giveaway: Carrie is doing a giveaway over at her adoption blog. There will be 10 winners, so go enter!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Apryl's birthday is September 29th. She is meeting a new RE the day before, hoping he can get her pregnant.
- None Today.
- As the tests get fainter, DeadBug is expecting a loss. Please go and sit with her.
- Lesbo Parents to Be were bumped to a 5dt on Tuesday, go offer them a few words of encouragement as they wait until beta.
- Amy at JustamereIVF has her ER scheduled for Wednesday morning, and her E2 levels are over 4200. Please pray that ER goes well and that she doesn't develop severe OHSS.
- Michelle just had her IVF cycle canceled for a poor response. Please go send her some support while she tries to cope with this news and figure out where to go from here.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Kateypie35 had a great first beta!
- Mommies Making Miracles are seeing two lines at 6dp5dt! Go celebrate with them!
- Wifey had a great 2nd beta of 207 on pregnancy number 8. Please keep her and her husband in your thoughts and wishes for this to be the one they have been waiting for.
- Sienna finally got her BFP, second beta is a on Wednesday. Go hold her hand and wish her a big congratulations!
- None Today.
Read and Support