Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Not a Fertile Myrtle has started hosting Show & Tell posts on her blog. The S&T posts will be open from Thursday through Saturday each week. Hop on over and check it out!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- Little Steps to Baby Steps is celebrating her first blogoversary and she is hosting a giveaway in its honor.
- None Today.
- Please give Lut C. support. She is currently experiencing a loss.
- Meim at Tears Are For Babies has gotten a BFN on her IVF. She doesn't know if there's anywhere to go from here. Please go give her some love.
- Tara is having some health issues and they are making life difficult for her and her family right now. Please go and give her some love.
- Jo just received word that they are dealing with major male factor infertility. They would love some support during the wait till the next analysis. If any of you have experienced a similar result, please come on over and share your story.
- Jen had a rescue cerclage at 27 weeks and is now in the hospital on bedrest for the duration.
- Amy is on modified bed rest with her twins.
- Rachel has been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and placed on bedrest. Right now, their goal is to make it to 28-29 weeks. Please go offer her support.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Ashley has made it past 26 weeks +1 when she delivered Nolan because of pre-e.
- Docgrumbles is 9 weeks pregnant! Go and wish her congratulations!
- Julie from Adam and Julia is pregnant!
- None Today.
Read and Support