Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: IComLeavWe began on Thursday. So get commenting!
- IComLeavWe: For October IComLeavWe-r's - Lilly has created a google spreadsheet to keep track of the blogs that you visit and comment on. Click the link and select File> Download As> and select your preferred format. You will not be able to update the google spreadsheet directly to preserve the form for all user. Since new blogs can be added until this evening you can go directly to her blog to get the most up to date version of the spreadsheet or download the current version.
- Heads Up: Coco writes, "Novartis has started 'The Femara Cares Program' which provides a coupon for a 10$ copay for any Femara users out there. This saved me A LOT of money! Just go to the link below, print out our card and take it to you're pharmacy!"
- Blog Move: Taste of Rue has moved to wordpress.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- Belated birthday wishes to Stephanie!
- Shana just celebrated her first blogoversary on October 19! Share your favorite blogging tip to make her 2nd year even better.
- KimboSue at Raising Miles & Making Wine is celebrating her birthday on Sunday, October 24! Go sing her a song and wish her a happy day!
- Amy at JustamereIVF is celebrating her birthday on Friday, October 22nd and just got a positive beta from IVF#3.
- Barbara is remembering George today on his second birthday.
- None Today.
- To celebrate hitting 100 posts, Annie at Cradles and Graves is having a contest with some fun prizes!
- Alex received a negative beta on her most recent IUI.
- Cherbear at In a Nutshell found out that her last IVF was not successful. She is meeting with the RE this week for the follow-up. She could really use the support of this community right now.
- Babies Or Not was diagnosed with cancer less than a week ago. Please go and offer her support.
- Kathleen had no embryos make it to transfer during this IVF cycle and is feeling pretty hopeless.
- Amy's third beta didn't double. The doctor wants to do an ultrasound tomorrow to see what's going on. She's heartbroken and could use some serious hugs. This was her final IVF due to insurance coverage.
- Michelle's transfer was canceled. The doctor did the retrieval, but will freeze any viable eggs. She'll find out tomorrow how many she has. She's recovering well from the retrieval but is obviously sad.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Katie found out yesterday she's having a girl!
- Leah has brought Khalil home from Ethiopia! He is now with his forever family.
Read and Support