Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: The 2010 Creme de la Creme list opens next Monday.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Operation Baby Bump (unexplained IF)
- I Love You This Much (embryo donor)
- Dreams Recovered (neonatal death)
- None Today.
- Rachel is remembering the 1 year anniversary of her unfulfilled due date with twins on October 23rd.
- Amanda at Our Fertility Journey just found out that they have had their second miscarriage and will be having a D&C this weekend at 7 weeks. Please go and support her as she deals with this terrible loss.
- Adventures in Baby Making was 33 weeks with twins when she was involved in a car accident which led to the premature birth of her two boys, one of whom, Lucas did not make it. The other son, Lane, is in the hospital still. Lindsay herself sustained serious injuries and broken bones, and injury to her brain, though she will hopefully be able to walk again before the end of the year. Please show Lindsay some support at this incredibly difficult time.
- Kathleen at As Fast As My Baby Can was surprised by two little embryos-that-could and had a transfer on 10/21. Yeah, and keep your fingers crossed for her!
- Manapan really needs a hug thanks to some family crises affecting her depression.
- Yoka from Road to Adopt is on stims for IVF #4. She could use some support as she embarks on this journey again.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Once A Mother is having a boy and a girl!
- After 2 IVF's and 1 miscarriage, A.E. found out the sex of her baby!
- Wishing4One delivered over the weekend. More news when she posts again.
Read and Support