Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- When the LFCA doesn't post, it means that there isn't a critical mass of blurbs to upload...(loud throat clearing as a hint).
- Creme de la Creme: The 2010 Creme de la Creme list opens next Monday.
- Media: Interesting request in the Guardian.
- Password Protected: Mash is going password protected. Please leave a comment or e-mail her if you would like the password to continue reading her blog.
- Question: Una Loca Trying Again would like to donate eggs and is looking for information and insights on how to go about it.
- Helpful Post: A reader writes, "Some suggestions on how to help those who have just adopted children, with some emphasis on older adopted children."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Rebecca remembered her unfulfilled due date on October 25th. Please abide with her this week in honoring her daughter's memory.
- None Today.
- Suzy has an embryo transfer coming up next week and is feeling overwhelmed by anxiety. Please show her some support.
- That Girl with Endo is dealing with the heartbreak resulting from a recent hysterectomy. She is coping with that as well as the pain from endo and the stress of upcoming exams. Please send her some love and hugs.
- Les just got licensed to foster!
- Susan at Being Joyful Always is back after a long hiatus and is blogging regularly. She could use some love to know people are out there and reading to help her get through her struggles and get her moving in the direction of success.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- Ms. C had a positive beta and is being cautious as she waits to see the doubling times.
- No Baby Ruth just got her first BFP from IUI#3!
- Haidee at Maybe Baby . . . (or maybe the loony bin?) is finally pregnant after 3 IVF cycles and 3 years TTC!
- Chronicles of ... has two pink lines to show for IVF#7-FET! Keep her in your prayers as she is now gearing up for her first beta!
- Mummy in Waiting finally got her BFP after 3 long years and 3 cycles of IVF! Head on over and congratulate her!
- K just found out her twins are a boy and a girl. Stop by and say "good luck".
- One Good Egg celebrated son Phenix's adoption finalization this week! Wish them congratulations.
- Wishing4One delivered Superbaby over the weekend. Go over to wish her congratulations.
Read and Support