Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: The 2010 Creme de la Creme list opens next Monday.
- Advice: Monica is looking into adoption and could use some help on where to get started.
- Question: Lis is on the brink of IVF #4 after #3 was canceled right before retrieval. Her doctor has informed her that all of her stim shots (high doses of menopur and bravelle) will be given intramuscularly. She is looking for anyone who has taken stims IM and lived to tell about it. Her butt nerves are still recovering from PIO, and she hasn't had one of those shots in 4 months!
- Media: Interesting request in the Guardian.
- Password Protected: Mash is going password protected. Please leave a comment or e-mail her if you would like the password to continue reading her blog.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- Rachel is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Wish her a happy 26th!
- Justine is celebrating her 100th post over at A Half Baked Life! She is thankful for this community; go have a Halloween cupcake with her and enter her giveaway!
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Browniris just found out they've been selected by an expectant mum who is due with a boy next Friday, 5 November.
- Another Dreamer had her IUI on Wednesday. Please go and wait with her for a while.
- Please give support to Rach - her husband just lost his job so she is facing an uncertain financial future and is having to put trying to conceive on hold.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- Amy just found out she is having a boy! Please stop by and wish her well.
- Sprout arrived on October 26th! Congratulations Wendy!
- Better late than never? Tally finally announced the birth of her beautiful daughter this past August 23.
- Please join Lisa in celebrating her new baby boy!
- Friday is the day Dawn will get to meet her little girl. Her c-section is scheduled tomorrow! Stop by and wish her congratulations!
Read and Support