Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: The November IComLeavWe list is now open.
- Fundraiser: Keiko from Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed has started her Fertile Fall Fundraiser, an online fundraiser for RESOLVE of New England. Her goal is to raise $2,000 by Christmas, to then have matched by her husband's company for a total contribution of $4,000! Even $10 will help... Will you help her reach her goal? More details at her blog.
- Project: Tishi is revealing a very special project that she has been working on - the addition of a Fertility program to her Yoga/Wellness/Pregnancy/Parenting company! For all you bloggers in the Toronto area, and all you blogger who wished you lived in the Toronto area - check out her new offerings at: www.bebomia.com.
- Question: Kelly has some questions about Clomid being used to regulate a cycle.
- Question: One Donor needs info on male-factor IF that might be caused by an autoimmune disease. Her husband was just diagnosed with severe allergies to a variety of different things and she thinks there might be a connection.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- MyTTCStory (IUI/IVF)
- We're Not Barren ... We're Reproductively Challenged (IUI/IVF)
- Moon on Stick (IUI/IVF)
- Half Baked Banana Bread (parenting after IF)
- Eat Love Post (general IF)
- One Day (and one pound) At a Time (IUI/IVF)
- A Field of Dreams (parenting after IF)
- Uneggsplained Infertility (unexplained IF)
- Expectations Revised (stillbirth)
- Mutemockingbird's Blog (IUI/IVF)
- Rachel is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Wish her a happy 26th!
- Malky's birthday is on Tuesday. She hasn't posted for a while, but that doesn't mean that she can't collect a few birthday wishes.
- Busted Babymaker is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Sunny's birthday is on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Next Saturday is Hope Springs Eternal's birthday and blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations and happy birthday.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Emby is starting her first IVF cycle. Go wish her luck!
- Maddy's IVF has been canceled. She is starting to talk to herself and it is easy to see which persona should win the battle.
- Survive and Thrive needs support. They have an opportunity to adopt and have to make a decision.
- If anyone has a late talker or knows about motor planning issues or childhood apraxia/dyspraxia, Orodemniades looking for into as the Chieftain's got a partial diagnosis of both.
- Jenn and her husband at Got Love, Been Married, Now Where the Hell's the Baby Carriage have finished filling out the forms and submitting the paperwork, not to mention spending the money ... go celebrate with them as the they start their (hopefully short) wait for a match with an expectant mother!
- Francie just got a BFN and needs a bunch of hugs.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- Arwen is expecting baby number three!
- Turia had a great twelve week ultrasound, and has only one more appointment before she will be released from her clinic!
- First & Only IVF has finally gotten a BFP! And her beta results were outstanding! Head on over and offer her congratulations!
- Gurlee has a positive beta!
- The Tragic Optimist's daughter, Hazel, was born Oct 15. Go wish her congratulations.
- An Unexpected Life just welcomed her son into the world this week & finalized his adoption today! Please stop on over and celebrate this long awaited wonderful moment!
- Join Two Dog Mama in the celebration of a long awaited adoption.
- Astral gave birth to her boys! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Lin is finally back after a long blogging hiatus to announce the birth of her little man, born on August 5.
Read and Support