Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: The 2010 list is now open. There will be a daily update within miscellaneous news (see below) listing how many entries have been submitted. As well as a reminder about the two main deadlines: December 15th (to get on the list when it goes up January 1st) and January 31st (the last day to submit an entry).
- Project: Are you up for the NaBloPoMo challenge? Learn more about NaBlopoMo, join the circle, and grab a "30 Posts in 30 Days" button at Not a Fertile Myrtle!
- Update: Parenthood for Me received news of their first success story from a family who received a grant in July. They brought home their son from China. Please read the post to find out more and help spread the word of this wonderful story.
- Radio: Creating a Family's show on Nov. 3, 2010: "Talk about Infertility and Adoption Radio Show on How to Make Love to a Plastic Cup (Male Infertility from the Male Perspective)." Join our guest Greg Wolfe, author of How to Make Love to a Plastic Cup, for a humorous yet realistic look at male infertility it all its embarrassing glory. More information can be found on the site.
- Online Session: Twitterview: Embryo donation and similarities to open adoption. Lori of WeeblesWobblog.com interviews Barb Collura, Executive Director of Resolve.org via Twitter. Follow both and Barb (@RESOLVEorg) and Lori (@LavLuz), as well as hashtag #tvLH for all the questions and answers. Tune in at 3 pm ET on Friday, November 5 for 30-45 minutes.
- Question: Pcostory has questions about jumping ship on their current RE for a different one in the same practice. Is "the switch" possible? Please stop by and comment if you have had any experience with this.
- Daily Update: There are currently 45 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Busted Babymaker is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Sunny's birthday is on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Next Saturday is Hope Springs Eternal's birthday and blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations and happy birthday.
- Help K celebrate her 250th post by finding her pants. Yeah, you read that right.
- The Road Less Travelled just marked three years in the blogosphere! Head over to help celebrate!
- Ashlee G. is having a birthday on November 9th. Go sing her a little song.
- Anxious Mummy is remembering the EDD of her ectopic pregnancy today.
- Today is Noah's third birthday. Please go let Ange know that you are thinking about him.
- Stacy is experiencing her fourth miscarriage. Surround her with light and love.
- Jennifer went for her first ultrasound and found out that she's miscarrying. Please stop by and offer her some support.
- My Life -- Filled with Sweetness finally got her period and could use some cheers as she goes into her 4th IVF attempt.
- Meg very powerfully wrote a post about what it is to be infertile- her pain permeates the page. She could use a hug.
- Please give your support and love to Amy as she waits to learn whether or not she needs a mastectomy.
- Arian is excited about the new path she and her husband have decided to take. She could use any advice and all prayers and support as they try to add to their family through adoption within the foster system.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan got a BFN and could use some encouragement.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- None Today.
- Mina and her partner J welcomed Dylan on October 27! Go wish them congratulations.
- Baby Interrupted gave birth to a daughter on October 30. Go wish her congratulations.
- Finch gave birth to her son, Wesley, on Friday! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support