Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Reading: Monica Murphy LeMoine, blogger and author of the raunchy-humorous memoir of stillbirth and miscarriage, Knocked Up, Knocked Down, will do her last public reading from this "chapter" of her life THIS WEEK in the Washington, D.C. area. If you're on the east coast, come hear Monica live on Thursday November 4th, 6:30pm at Rock Bottom Brewery (Arlington, Ballston Mall) OR on Friday, November 5th, 7:30pm at the Bell Room of Westin Hotel Alexandria. Guaranteed to be good!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 58 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- Creme de la Creme: The 2010 list is now open. There will be a daily update within miscellaneous news (see below) listing how many entries have been submitted. As well as a reminder about the two main deadlines: December 15th (to get on the list when it goes up January 1st) and January 31st (the last day to submit an entry).
- Project: Are you up for the NaBloPoMo challenge? Learn more about NaBlopoMo, join the circle, and grab a "30 Posts in 30 Days" button at Not a Fertile Myrtle!
- Update: Parenthood for Me received news of their first success story from a family who received a grant in July. They brought home their son from China. Please read the post to find out more and help spread the word of this wonderful story.
- Online Session: Twitterview: Embryo donation and similarities to open adoption. Lori of WeeblesWobblog.com interviews Barb Collura, Executive Director of Resolve.org via Twitter. Follow both and Barb (@RESOLVEorg) and Lori (@LavLuz), as well as hashtag #tvLH for all the questions and answers. Tune in at 3 pm ET on Friday, November 5 for 30-45 minutes.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Sunny's birthday is on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Next Saturday is Hope Springs Eternal's birthday and blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations and happy birthday.
- Ashlee G. is having a birthday on November 9th. Go sing her a little song.
- WiseGuy's seventh wedding anniversary falls on November 4th! Seventh!
- Jane is celebrating her birthday today. Go and share a slice of cake with her!
- None Today.
- Kathleen from as Fast As My Baby Can experienced a chemical pregnancy after IVF #3. Please visit her blog and offer your support as Kathleen and B mourn their loss and decide what comes next.
- Yoka has started the 2 week wait with 3 embryos on board after IVF #4. She could use some encouragement and success stories from other bloggers with the diagnosis immunological issues or failure to implant that have done multiple IVFs and succeeded at last.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- Musings of a Hormonal Egg Basket is having a boy.
- Jendeis gave birth to Raphael on November 2nd. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support