Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Comments for a Cause is a project where SixSeeds.tv is partnering with adoptive families to highlight their stories. SixSeeds believes in charitable giving and the generosity of global family-based service that raises kids to be “joyful givers.” In that spirit, for every comment left on the article featuring Luna's family, they will donate $2 to the adoption related charity of her choice — Ethica, a nonprofit organization that provides an independent voice for ethical adoption practices worldwide. Read more here.
- Conference: Southwest Region of RESOLVE is offering a half day program of expert presentations on family building options. It will be held at Long Beach Marriott Hotel in Long Beach, CA on Saturday, November 13, 8 am-1 pm.
- Password Protected: IF Crossroads will be going password protected due to privacy concerns. The blog will officially convert on November 15th. Please email her at email@example.com if you would like the password to continue following along.
- Project: Jenni, who blogs at Demeter's Feet, is hosting a Holiday Ornament Swap, as a way for babylost families to support one another during what is often a tough time of year. The swap will work "secret santa"-style (though it is non-denominational and everyone is welcome to participate!). If you sign-up, you will receive a holiday ornament with your baby's name on it. You will also make and send one ornament for a grieving family. (Non-crafters welcome! Simple ornaments are fine.) There is an easy sign-up form here. The deadline to sign up is Monday, November 15.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 82 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- My Beautiful, Messy Life (stillbirth) (Living Children)
- Dreaming of Babies (general IF)
- One Cycle at a Time (unexplained IF)
- Scrambled Eggs -- A Journey from IVF to Maybe-Baby (over 35 and ttc)
- The Calm After the Storm (parenting after IF)
- It Will Happen When You Stop Trying (in the beginning)
- Many Many Moons (domestic adoption)
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her blogoversary today. Go wish her congratulations.
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her blogoversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Ashlee G. is having a birthday on November 9th. Go sing her a little song.
- Chez Perky is celebrating her 8th anniversary!
- JuliaS was remembering Aiden (loss in 1995) on Sunday. Please go over and give her support.
- It's been three years since Ebe lost her son, Owen and is having a difficult time mourning his loss while being a mommy to her daughter, Hannah.
- MissOkay just had a miscarriage. Please go give her love.
- Mrs. Hope had her embryo transfer yesterday and is now in the 2 week wait. Please go and wait with her for a while.
- JackieMac is struggling with what might have been on the one year anniversary of her unsuccessful ET. Please head over and give her a hug!
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel is still on bedrest at nineteen weeks, but things aren't going as well as she'd like. She's opening at the stitch and starting to dilate. Please go support her as she hopes for more time.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- Joy is feeling comfortable enough to announce that she is pregnant! After 3+ years, a miscarriage, two "failed" IVFs, and surviving a horrible beta hell, the second donor embryo FET seems to be sticking!
- It's a boy for Stacie!
- Hoping for a Baby Smith gave birth to a son on October 24. Go wish her congratulations.
- Not Imitation Cheese is home with her newest daughter, Pipsqueak, born earlier this week and placed with them for adoption by her first mother. Go wish mom, dad and big sis congratulations!
Read and Support