Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Comments for a Cause is a project where SixSeeds.tv is partnering with adoptive families to highlight their stories. There are a bunch of ALI families participating including Lori, Luna, Heather and Dawn.
- Question: Slackie is facing her one shot at IVF next year and is looking for advice or resources online for ways she can fund this procedure since her insurance will not cover it. Any advice or resources you can pass her way would be much appreciated!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 90 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- Conference: Southwest Region of RESOLVE is offering a half day program of expert presentations on family building options. It will be held at Long Beach Marriott Hotel in Long Beach, CA on Saturday, November 13, 8 am-1 pm.
- Password Protected: IF Crossroads will be going password protected due to privacy concerns. The blog will officially convert on November 15th. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the password to continue following along.
- Project: Jenni, who blogs at Demeter's Feet, is hosting a Holiday Ornament Swap, as a way for babylost families to support one another during what is often a tough time of year. The swap will work "secret santa"-style (though it is non-denominational and everyone is welcome to participate!). If you sign-up, you will receive a holiday ornament with your baby's name on it. You will also make and send one ornament for a grieving family. (Non-crafters welcome! Simple ornaments are fine.) There is an easy sign-up form here. The deadline to sign up is Monday, November 15.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her blogoversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Ashlee G. is having a birthday on November 9th. Go sing her a little song.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan is remembering and missing Mara, who was due November 17.
- Kathi is celebrating Charlotte and Marianne's birthday today. Please go remember her girls with her.
- None Today.
- Another Dreamer got a negative on her latest pregnancy test and is wondering if this is a sign that she should be moving on or not. Please go and give her big hugs.
- A for Adventure just went through her first IUI treatment and it was not a success.
- Randi has recently found out she has a mucinous cystadenoma. She has been advised to see a gynecologist oncologist because it might be cancerous, along with losing her right and part of her left ovary. Please come offer support.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- Circus Princess announced that Bubba the Miracle is a boy!
- Heather has a positive pregnancy test!
- Serenity has doubling betas. Go wish her congratulations.
- It Could Take Three Months is six weeks pregnant. Go wish her congratulations.
- After more than five years of trying with unexplained infertility and a couple failed IVF's, Carli got a BFP and a first beta at 431 with the use of donor embryos. Please go give her a hug as she remains cautiously optimistic for the next beta and potential subsequent ultrasound.
- Mekate of I Can't Whistle is heading for the hospital. More when she updates.
- A Little Sweetness gave birth to a daughter on November 5th. Go wish her congratulations!
- The expectant mother matched with Browniris has given birth to a boy. Please wish congratulations to Browniris and keep everyone in the triad in your heart.
Read and Support