Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Blog Move: Lori has moved into her new non-wobbly digs. Please subscribe to (http://writemindopenheart.com/feed) because the feed to her old blog will soon be dismantled.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 93 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- Project: Comments for a Cause is a project where SixSeeds.tv is partnering with adoptive families to highlight their stories. There are a bunch of ALI families participating including Lori, Luna, Heather and Dawn.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- Jenni just celebrated her one year blogoversary! She has a beautiful post about what she would tell herself a year ago. Celebrate with her and tell her what you would have told Jenni when she started her blog a year ago.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan is remembering and missing Mara, who was due November 17.
- Amy just found out she is miscarrying. Please go give her support.
- Dana lost her son Jacob at around 20 weeks in June and had a miscarriage in August. She is now 7 weeks, 3 days pregnant again, but just found out at her first ultrasound that it looks like there is no baby. She is such a sweet girl, and has been through so much. She could use all the love and support she can get.
- Whitney has just experienced a negative for IVF#4 and is feeling down.
- Adele just lost her grandmother and is having a hard time feeling hopeful as she waits out her beta for this last IUI. She has had a very long road and could really use some support.
- Alison has her first IVF egg retrieval bright and early Wednesday morning. Go wish her luck!
- Olive and Fern are approaching the 3rd year ttc anniversary with a zero% chance of pregnancy on the occasion. They could use some love right now.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- B has seen a heartbeat at a scan at 7 weeks and all looks well. She and her husband are cautiously pleased and hoping this little one stays put.
- Geek and Lawyer are seeing 2 lines after their IVF cycle! Go do a happy dance with them!
- None Today.
Read and Support