Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Password Protected: Diana has decided to make her blog private. If you would like to continue reading, please send her an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on her post.
- Vote: Romancing the Stork's son is entered in a "worst" holiday photo contest and she'd really appreciate your vote! Voting is fast, easy and free - just follow the link from her blog. Among other prizes, the winner gets their holiday photo card featured on the contest sponsors' websites. That would be quite the thrill for this "parenting after infertility" family, as you can surely imagine! Voting ends 11/16.
- Advice: La Loca has her first appointment with a genetic counselor next week and would appreciate some advice.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 116 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more will be added over the weekend).
- Go over and celebrate with Womb For Improvement on her fourth wedding anniversary (but don't mention the other anniversary that it marks).
- Susan celebrated her 41st birthday on Wednesday. Go share a piece of cake with her and her new son, Henry.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan is remembering and missing Mara, who was due November 17.
- Mo and Will of Life and Love in the Petri Dish found out their sixth pregnancy is nonviable at the latest ultrasound and had a D&C Thursday. Please stop by to let them know they are not alone in their deep grief.
- Amy is scheduled for a D&C Friday morning at 8:30. She could use some love and support.
- After several losses, Michelle and her husband have decided to pursue adoption. Michelle is feeling overwhelmed and is having a tough time during this transition. Please go and see her and offer her any advice or words of encouragement as she embarks on this nervous new journey.
- One Hit Wonder could use some love as her SIL outed her having IF and IVF to the prayer chain at her church.
- Gurlee has potentially had some early spotting in the midst of her 2ww, and could use a little support right now until her u/s next week.
- Paige is a wonderful mother who met with her preacher and was HORRIBLY let down by his narrow minded judgment. Please drop by to encourage her as his biting words were cruel. All our love Paige.
- Reese just had her best retrieval ever by far. Come celebrate with her.
- Jeri is having her embryo transfer on Friday for her very first IVF cycle. Wish her luck!
- Rebecca thought she'd had a surprise positive after many losses and failed cycles, but testing again today, got a negative. Please go over and support her in her disappointment.
- R. just got a negative on her FET and could use your condolences.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- In the midst of their adoption, Heather has a surprise pregnancy and is still grappling with the emotion of it all in the wake of life with infertility. Some reassurance her way would do wonders while she's still a bit shocked by it all.
- It's twin boys for Paige!
- LisainSK got a first beta of 82 after her donor egg cycle. Go over and wish her congratulations!
- Jay saw a heartbeat on her 6w6d ultrasound. Go wish her congratulations!
- Mekate gave birth to a daughter, Della, on November 9. Go wish her a huge congratulations!
- Andreas and Rachel's rainbow baby, Shalom, has arrived safely! Go over and congratulate them!
- The Subfertile Frugalista has welcomed home her daughter, Wren. Please go wish her congratulations.
- September 29 welcomed her son to the world this week! Miles was born on November 8. Go wish the family congratulations.
Read and Support