Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Wifey is thinking about organizing an ALI blogger tropical vacay in early 2012 - good times before end times! If you're interested, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Eventually (hopefully soon), she'll get a Google form going, so if you'd rather, you can visit her blog.
- Lost Bloggers: Keiko would like to find out what's happened to a good handful of bloggers who have stopped updating on her reader feed. If you have updates on these bloggers, or have bloggers who have dropped of the updating radar, feel free to add their names and blogs in the comments of this "Infertility Blogger APB" post. Let's see if we can get some word on what's happened to these folks.
- Question: Ashlee has some questions about using Provera. If you have any experience with using Provera please stop by and answer her questions.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 119 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- My Dusty Uterus (in the beginning)
- My Personal Infertility Battle (in the beginning)
- Cold Ute. Warm Heart (male factor)
- One Good Egg (female factor)
- Unglamorous (parenting after IF)
- Just Another Mom Blog is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- My Wait is Over is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Foxy just posted her 100th post after 7 months of blogging! She'd been picturing that this post would be an exciting announcement of the results from her first IUI, but somehow it seems more fitting that it is about a random and unexpected test result.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan is remembering and missing Mara, who was due November 17.
- None Today.
- Hannah had her first failed IUI procedure and could use some support.
- Angie is having a difficult time as her son's 3 month angelversary approaches. Send her some extra love and support to let her know she is not alone in this.
- R is devastated that this latest cycle did not work and could use a ton of support and love right now.
- Alison went in for her first ET Saturday morning. She's hoping for the best!
- Baby Bump Bound writes, "I got another BFN... or rather got my AF. I did another IUI while I await the grueling decision to be made on whether or not to do IVF #6. I am tired and I want off this crazy ride ... hopefully with child in hand!"
- In her first scan after the triplets were born, Wishing & Hoping & Thinking & Praying & Planning & Dreaming learned the cancer is back. They are figuring out a plan now possibly a new trial. The babies are all home and doing great.
- After an ectopic and a miscarriage, Still a Guest Room is pregnant, but her beta isn't rising like she'd hope and she's feeling extremely nervous. She could use some love.
- Jess just transferred 2 great looking blasties on Saturday, and now it's time for her 2ww. Let's help keep her in good spirits and distracted until her beta!
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- Tigger just found out that they are having a boy! Please come celebrate with her.
- As a RPL survivor Kelly just found out quite unexpectedly she is pregnant for the 5th time. The fear is creeping in and she could use some love & encouragement.
- Baby Steps (formerly Paint It Black) has discovered the secret to getting pregnant! Just change your blog name (and a spot of IVF and associated heartache). Go and congratulate her as she reaches 12 weeks.
- Myndi just gave birth to her long awaited triplets! Stop by and say congrats and take a peek at the beautiful trio.
Read and Support