Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Fundraiser: Keiko's Fertile Fall Fundraiser is underway and she could use your help in raising $2000 for RESOLVE of New England by December 30, 2010. Swing by her blog to check out the details, make a contribution, and help spread the word!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 127 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- My Wait is Over is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Rach is celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary this Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Stirrup Queens is celebrating her wedding anniversary with Josh this week. Go wish them congratulations.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan is remembering and missing Mara, who was due November 17.
- Amy at Just a Mere IVF experienced a miscarriage after their last IVF. She had a D&C last week and could really use some support and a hug.
- Still A Guest Room just suffered her third pregnancy loss. She could really use your support right now.
- My Bumpy Journey is officially in the 2WW after her IUI this weekend. Give her a hug and some support as she waits!
- Jo is feeling really lonely right now - Justin's second sperm analysis confirmed zero sperm. It has had a devastating impact on their marriage and relationship, and they are wondering where they go from here.
- Danny and Brittney have found out that their file is ready for pick-up from PGN in their adoption of Kinsey!
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- Arwen found out at her ultrasound yesterday that she is having twins!
- Miscarriage in Montgomery went in today for an ultrasound. More news when she posts again.
- None Today.
Read and Support