Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: IComLeavWe starts on Sunday. I'll still send out the reminder email over the weekend, but just putting that thought out there.
- Blogger Returns: It's been 2 years, but Lois Lane is back! She took a hiatus while she was on an around-the-world trip with Superman, but she's back at her typewriter and ready to write for you This space was created for those bloggers who are not PWP or dont want to share something on their personal blog, but need to VENT and still receive support. E-mail Lois @ offtheifrecord at gmail dot com if you need to vent and be sure to visit Off the IF Record.
- Question: Manapan found out during an ultrasound that she has a pelvic kidney. Her OB doesn't know much about the subject, so if you've been there she'd really appreciate your sharing your experience regarding possible kidney damage.
- Question: AFM asks: "Has anyone tried accupuncture for recurrent miscarriage. I have a first appointment comming up and would love to hear success stories if they are out there thanks."
- Question: Sunny from Sunny in Seattle has a request for book recommendations on behalf of a friend. She is looking for publications on adoption and/or living child-free, specifically geared towards Christians. (General Christian infertility books are also acceptable, although this couple will not be seeking treatment so if that is the entire focus, it may not be relevant.) You can leave the titles and authors in the comments to this post. Thanks so much!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 132 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- My Wait is Over is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Julie has reached her one year blogoversary and can't believe it!
- Dragondreamer's Lair is celebrating her anniversary on Sunday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Our Wish Come Two is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Henry Street's anniversary is next Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Serenity is celebrating her birthday next Friday and it has been a hard month. She could use a lot of love and birthday wishes.
- Tertia is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Lindsay's birthday is Saturday, the 27th. Go over and have a slice of cake with her.
- None Today.
- Roccie just did her first cycle with donor eggs. She got a positive over the weekend but now finds herself not pregnant.
- Jenn just discovered she is having her third miscarriage. Please send her all your love and support.
- Miss Ruby could use some hugs right now.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- It's a boy for Doc Grumbles!
- Lisa is newly pregnant after a very long and brave fight. She is understandably worried about the pregnancy's viability. Lisa recently experienced some changes in her symptoms. She could sure use your good examples of how symptoms may have changed in your own successful pregnancy.
- Maybe Baby or Maybe the Looney Bin saw the heartbeat.
- None Today.
Read and Support