Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
- IComLeavWe: IComLeavWe started on Sunday.
- IComLeavWe: My Hopeful Journey created a comment tracking spreadsheet on Google Docs for those of you that want to track what blogs you have visited during November ICLW! It is located on the top left of her blog above the ICLW button. She also wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and is thankful for this community of wonderful people!
- Giveaway: Virginia, of the blog In the Land of Broken Hearts, is having a giveaway of one copy of the book They Were Still Born: Personal Stories about Stillbirth, edited by Janel C. Atlas. Virginia's chapter, What No One Tells You, is the first chapter of the book and is about the stillbirth of her son Ben. Head on over and enter for a chance to win; giveaway ends December 3rd.
- Fundraiser: Jen's Seven From Heaven is soliciting help for her daughter's birth mum who lost her sight while pregnant. Please visit www.sightjourney.com to learn more about Christine and her loss of sight while pregnant. All suggestions and ideas for fundraising to help out would be appreciated! Please feel free to email suggestions and ideas to JensAdoptionBlessings@gmail.com.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 135 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Our Hopeful Journey (unexplained IF, over 35 and ttc)
- Shady Grove Fertility (other end of the stirrups -- medical information)
- Tykeography (non-IF blog by an Iffer)
- Our Wish Come Two is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Henry Street's anniversary is next Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Serenity is celebrating her birthday next Friday and it has been a hard month. She could use a lot of love and birthday wishes.
- Tertia is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Lindsay's birthday is Saturday, the 27th. Go over and have a slice of cake with her.
- It's Birthdayversary time for Wistfulgirl! She's turning 32 on Monday the 22nd and then celebrating 8 years of married bliss with The Hubs on Tuesday the 23rd.
- Rain just passed 500 posts. Please head on over to congratulate her.
- Nicole is missing her daughter Caroline, who was born still just one month ago. Please go surround her with love and support.
- Please send your love and support to Sonja on her sad anniversary. She needs our love and support this weekend.
- Lostintranslation canceled her second IVF cycle to be at her mother's side in the final days of her life. Her mom passed away last Friday. Please stop by her blog to give her a hug.
- Rebekah got an azoospermia diagnosis from her husbands follow up SA. Please go give her hug as they decide on using a donor for the next step.
- ChicknChicken has decided to stop pursuing fertility treatments and has had a rough week. She could use some friendly words.
- Please give Celia some love and support. Her father is in the hospital with blood clots.
- Jo would love some support - since the news (zero sperm) her hubby has increasingly gone into his own world, and become more and more temperamental and angry. It is a new scary world, and one she never thought she would inhabit.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
- None Today.
Read and Support