Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Next issue of the LFCA is brought to you by the Devil...
- Radio: This week’s Creating a Family show will be on Infertility Etiquette: Navigating Infertility Without Hurting Others or Getting Hurt (Wed. Nov 24). The author of Unsung Lullabies will be on. Click over for more information about the show.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 141 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Our Wish Come Two is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Henry Street's anniversary is next Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Serenity is celebrating her birthday next Friday and it has been a hard month. She could use a lot of love and birthday wishes.
- Tertia is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Lindsay's birthday is Saturday, the 27th. Go over and have a slice of cake with her.
- In the midst of doing her last cycle before DE, Gwinne is turning 38 on the 29th. This is her third birthday while ttc, and she isn't too happy about it. Please stop by to wish her well.
- None Today.
- Shorty's Adventure is currently miscarrying and she needs love and abiding. Please go over and give her a virtual hug.
- No Baby Ruth is struggling after finding out at her 8 week u/s that one of her twins stopped growing but the other is healthy and strong.
- Jeri goes in for her beta today for IVF#1. She started experiencing light spotting yesterday. She needs prayers and well wishes for what will be a long day.
- Meim (Tears Are For Babies) has fluid in her uterus that could cause the transfer to be canceled. The RE has a plan but she's freaking out a little and would appreciate your prayers!
- Jessica had a positive digital pregnancy test and then discovered her 4th IVF didn't work out. It ends up it was a "false positive." Please go lend your support as she prepares to celebrate her 5th year anniversary TTC with this heartbreaking (and cruel) news.
- LowFatLady could use some support. She got her first positive beta ever, but her progesterone was very very low. The nurse thinks it's either an early miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy, and not viable. Has anyone ever had a successful pregnancy from this?
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- Tigger has some questions about christening and baptism. Please head over and give her some advice if you can.
- I. V. Effed gave birth to a boy on Veteran's Day - congratulations!
Read and Support