Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Yeah, I'll admit it, I've been waiting for the 666th issue to pop up... I told you the next LFCA was brought to you by the Devil.
- Feedback: My Hopeful Journey is working with the American Fertility Association on Educating College Women and Men on Infertility. She is calling out for your help and support in making this a success. Think of your life and if there are any opportunities for you to educate others about infertility. It could be as simple as you sharing this post with your network of family and friends? Your feedback and perspective is NEEDED!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 161 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more will be added on Tuesday)
- In the midst of doing her last cycle before DE, Gwinne is turning 38 on the 29th. This is her third birthday while ttc, and she isn't too happy about it. Please stop by to wish her well.
- Fumbling Towards Eggstacy celebrated her birthday on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Clio is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Double Blessings is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday too. Go sing her a little song.
- Write Mind Open Heart is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Too Many Fish to Fry's birthday is next Friday, and it's bittersweet because she was hoping she'd be celebrating with a one month old. Life had other plans. Please join her for some yummy red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
- Unaffected over at For We Are Bound by Symmetry is celebrating her 100th post. Stop by and say hello!
- Michele is remembering Alexander on his second birthday and missing what might have been.
- HaileysMom said goodbye to her first daughter, Hailey one year ago on December 2nd. She passed away from a congenital heart defect at 4 1/2 months old.
- B is looking back at her year of grief on the first anniversary of the loss of her baby.
- Happy-Go-Lucky lost her mother on November 17. Please go give her support.
- One to Keep is currently experiencing her 5th miscarriage, she could probably do with some love.
- Jay discovered at her 8 week 6 day ultrasound that the baby no longer had a heartbeat. She could use some support as she grieves this second loss.
- Please surround Mattie with love and support as she grieves the loss of her son Jakin, so soon after the loss of her daughter Shyla last year.
- Not Undecided miscarried early Thanksgiving morning after having seen a slow heartbeat Wednesday afternoon. She's still somewhat in shock and is dreading having to go back to normal life on Monday but is trying to focus on being thankful for the love and support of family and friends.
- Roccie could use some love and support as she tries to put the pieces back together following an unsuccessful DE FET.
- FattyPants got a negative on her final IUI. She's feeling lost and like she went from 120 mph to a dead stop.
- Foxy's upcoming cycle was canceled for two months due to cysts and then her doc's vacation. She could use some love.
- Meim (Tears Are For Babies) got 16 mature eggs at retrieval, and all the fluid is gone from her uterus! Plus, the blizzard that was forecast for the same time as her appointment didn't pan out - much to be thankful for.
- A Whole Lot of Hope is hurting after spending a few wonderful days with a baby girl they hoped to adopt, but whose father ultimately decided to parent her. She is heartbroken and could use a lot of love.
- After intensive treatments for cancer, Tessie's mom (Yes, We're Parents!) suffered a stroke. She is currently on oxygen and non-responsive and Tessie is torn apart with grief. Please go give her a hug.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- Jeri received the news that her first IVF worked and she is pregnant. She is excited but trying to be cautious about her excitement because she has had a miscarriage in the past. Stop by her blog to offer support.
- Last week a newborn baby girl was placed with Sunny Jenny. Go congratulate her!
- After 4 years of struggle with MFI, Infertility and Me's wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!
Read and Support