Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 167 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- Feedback: My Hopeful Journey is working with the American Fertility Association on Educating College Women and Men on Infertility. She is calling out for your help and support in making this a success. Think of your life and if there are any opportunities for you to educate others about infertility. It could be as simple as you sharing this post with your network of family and friends? Your feedback and perspective is NEEDED!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Miscarriage in Montgomery (pg after IF, RPL)
- The Journey to Baby G (IUI)
- MissConception (PCOS, IUI)
- Caroline's Family (stillbirth)
- When Two is Not Better Than One (azoospermia, PCOS)
- Eggs in a Basketcase (MFI, female factor)
- Dana in Wonderfuland (parenting after IF)
- BarrenChemist (living child-free after IF)
- Clio is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Double Blessings is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday too. Go sing her a little song.
- Write Mind Open Heart is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Too Many Fish to Fry's birthday is next Friday, and it's bittersweet because she was hoping she'd be celebrating with a one month old. Life had other plans. Please join her for some yummy red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
- A Half Baked Life is celebrating her birthday on Sunday (December 5)! Go have a piece of cake with her.
- HaileysMom said goodbye to her first daughter, Hailey one year ago on December 2nd. She passed away from a congenital heart defect at 4 1/2 months old.
- After a long battle with MS, Margaret's mother passed away, an hour before she was able to be with her. Please send her some support as she has now lost both of her parents and her infant son.
- Yes, We're Parents! also lost her mother. Please go give her love.
- A Parenthood for Me board member won a contest to meet Kevin Boss, tight end for NY Giants. Read his heartwarming email about being an adoptive dad and joining PFM's board of directors to help pay it forward.
- Happy-Go-Lucky's dog died last Sunday, just after her mother's passing.
- Awaiting Our Miracle just had her second IVF with ICSI canceled. Please visit her blog and offer your support as she stays hopeful that next time will be different.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J (28 weeks along) was put on full bedrest to keep Littlest in her as long as possible. Please go visit her on her couch (and bring the chocolate!).
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- None Today.
- Mrs. Bro welcomed Benjamin on November 28th.
- Mrs. Gamgee and her DH welcomed a baby girl on November 27th.
Read and Support