Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Online Event and Giveaway: Attain Fertility is having a Twitter Party and giving away copies of Navigating the Land of If on December 6th (Monday) from 8-9 pm EST under the hashtag #TTCholiday. Click over for more information.
- Video: Forget the Pain Olympics, these are a little easier to compete in. Go over to Mompetition to have a laugh at our own expense.
- Blog Move: Brown Eyed Girl is moving to a new home - preshusme.com.
- Event: Shelby from the Great Big IF invites all IF ladies in the blogosphere to join her and her comrades for an event affectionately termed, FIF 2011 (f*%$ infertility 2011). This is a two day event in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 18-20th, comprised of IF ladies who are looking for sisterhood, camaraderie and good times. Whether you are newly diagnosed, going through treatment, have a few kids at home, are in the process of adopting, have no idea where you are, or anywhere in between, you are welcome to join them! Everyone will arrange their own travel and lodging, but Shelby will make sure everyone gets together! Please email Shelby at redrivershel at gmail dot com to keep in the loop or visit The Great Big IF for ongoing details!!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 174 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Too Many Fish to Fry's birthday is next Friday, and it's bittersweet because she was hoping she'd be celebrating with a one month old. Life had other plans. Please join her for some yummy red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
- A Half Baked Life is celebrating her birthday on Sunday (December 5)! Go have a piece of cake with her.
- Project Progeny is marking her 4th blogoversary! Wish her congratulations.
- HaileysMom said goodbye to her first daughter, Hailey one year ago on December 2nd. She passed away from a congenital heart defect at 4 1/2 months old.
- Gurlee got a BFP after her first IVF cycle, only to find out at an ultrasound today that there is no heartbeat. She could use some support.
- Please abide with Frenchie as she mourns a surprise pregnancy that came and went and that ended up canceling Thanksgiving for her.
- Pundelina Kafoops is mourning the loss of her mother-in-law.
- After having a new baby at home for just 45 hours, Wannabee's foster adoption was revoked and the baby girl was placed with a family who had her biological sibling. She's understandably devastated, please stop by to give her a hug.
- Rebecca is having her first donor embryo FET Thursday. Please go send her love & encouragement as she cautiously holds onto hope.
- Randi is going in for right salpingo-oophorectomy surgery and a left cystectomy on Wednesday and is nervous about coming out of it without any ovary tissue. She asks you to please drop by and keep her in your thoughts.
- JoJo and her husband have begun the adoption process to bring home a little brother for Gabe!
- Double-whammy for Emily; her eldest furbaby just passed away this past Sunday ... the one pet that has seen her through marriage, infertility treatments and the ultimate decision to live child-free with just her pets as children. And now her Dad's in the ICU with a very poor prognosis. She could really use some prayers and good vibes sent her way.
- MissConception is waiting anxiously to find out what has become of her first IUI, after a year and a half of failed conception attempts. The 2ww is underway and the tension is mounting. Please send some support to help her get through this tough time.
- Lulu, who has PCOS, and her DH just found out he has no living sperm. They aren't sure what the next step is and would appreciate advice from anyone who has been there.
- Jenn and her husband were matched on Tuesday with an expectant mother! Head over and congratulate them. Her due date is in January and the expectant mother is having a little boy.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- It's a girl for Hope at Leave it to the Beavers.
- Mickey had a great 3rd beta and is 5 weeks pregnant!
- Tishi and her husband got a positive first beta from their first attempt at IUI after two years of trying, and after receiving various diagnoses on both their parts which suggested IVF with ICSI might be necessary.
- None Today.
Read and Support