Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Online Event and Giveaway: Attain Fertility is having a Twitter Party and giving away copies of Navigating the Land of If on December 6th (Monday) from 8-9 pm EST under the hashtag #TTCholiday. Click over for more information.
- Fundraiser: Meghan at Finding Family is now selling the cookbooks many of you contributed recipes to for Lost Stork Foundation that her and her husband started. Cookbooks contain 263 recipes from 61 families living in 19 different states and 5 countries -- all whom have been impacted by someone they know and love who has/is going through infertility or adoption! They are $10 + shipping and can be purchased at http://loststorkfoundation.org/cookbook. Proceeds go to creating grants to give to couples to put towards the cost of infertility treatments or adoption fees.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 184 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Adding them late this week (hopefully by tomorrow)
- Miscarriage in Montgomery celebrated her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Dragondreamer's Lair birthday is today. Go sing her a little song.
- Fervently Wishing is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Our Family Beginning is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Please remember Isa and Jovi with M this week. This past Sunday was the two year anniversary of the loss of her twins.
- Where to Go From Here? will be remembering William on the day he died next Friday. Please give her support.
- Gabriel's birthday and deathdate is next Friday. Please give Mrs. Spit love and support this week.
- Please go flood Melissa with love & support as she just learned her baby has died at 18wks only a little over a year after the loss of her son.
- Paige just lost her baby due to a ruptured amniotic sac. She was about 4 months along and was just beginning to feel the baby move and found out last week that she was having a boy. She is completely devastated! Please go by and visit her and give her lots of love and support.
- Christina's father has passed away after a rough couple of months, during which Christina also suddenly and unexpectedly lost her mother. Please surround her with kindness right now and in the coming weeks as she copes with the loss of both parents in such a short time.
- Tiffany could use some love and support as she grieves the loss of her son during this holiday season.
- MelissaP05 had her FET Thursday morning.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is 26 weeks pregnant with twins and was just put on complete bedrest due to a shortening cervix. They could use some words of encouragement and stories of positive outcomes in similar circumstances.
- You Found What In There is has recently been put on bedrest; she is experiencing pre-term labor, needs blood transfusions for her unborn little girl at 27 weeks. Please go give her a hug and some support!
- After being hopeful, then devastated about this cycle of treatments, Holly has a surprise BFP! She's 3 weeks along. Please go celebrate with her!
- Jessica just got a BFP, but is nervous because she's had a history of miscarriage. Please head over and offer your support!
- None Today.
Read and Support