Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Giveaway: My Hopeful Journey has some wonderful gifts for her 1st blog giveaway! Please stop by and submit your entries for a nice holiday pick-me-up!
- Project: Despite being much later than planned, Wistfulgirl's World has finally opened sign-up for the Christmas Ornament Exchange. Head on over to get signed up! The deadline is this Friday, December 10, 2010 and Lynn will send out the exchange buddy names on Saturday.
- Meet-Up: Sunny, Jen, and Katie -- Sunny (Sunny in Seattle), Jen (The Best Laid Plans), and Katie (Taking the Statistical Bullet) are coordinating a Bloggers' Night Out on Saturday, January 22, 2010, at 5PM at the Bellevue Cheescake Factory. Come and party like rock stars with us. After all, most of us have all injected drugs into our bodies at one point or another - we KNOW how to have a good time - and we will have cheesecake and stay out until at least 8 PM - it's gonna be crazy.
- Advice: Una Loca is looking for people to share their experiences either sharing or receiving their eggs in a shared cycle.
- Research: Massachusetts General Hospital sent out a call for subjects for a study: "MGH will be conducting an investigational research study for female subjects between 18 and 40 that have moderate to severe endometriosis and who are eligible under the study criteria.The study involves an investigational medication and up to 43 study visits over approximately 10 months. All study related procedures will be at no cost. Study eligible participants may receive up to $2,150 for reimbursement of their time and travel. For Additional Information or to schedule an appointment call: 617-643-2807 ."
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 211 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The soft deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- On Being a Good Mother (parenting after IF)
- Love, Life, and Infertility (male factor)
- Infertility Treadmill (IUI)
- Our Family, Our Journey (international adoption)
- My Sweet Suburban Life (IUI/IVF)
- Letters to Claire (stillbirth/neonatal death)
- Crazy [Beautiful] Dream (pregnancy, old blogger; new digs)
- Implosion (pg loss)
- Uncommon Nonsense (in the beginning)
- Fervently Wishing is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Our Family Beginning is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Where to Go From Here? will be remembering William on the day he died next Friday. Please give her support.
- Gabriel's birthday and deathdate is next Friday. Please give Mrs. Spit love and support this week.
- None Today.
- Not Undecided's hcg isn't dropping after her Thanksgiving miscarriage. She goes in for an ultrasound Tuesday morning and isn't sure what to hope for or to expect to happen next. Words of wisdom from anyone who's been in this situation would be greatly appreciated.
- Michelle is in a 2WW after a day 5 transfer. Beta on the 15th.
- Missy is in the 2WW post IUI.
- Shannon is in the middle of C4 and just found out her BFF is pregnant. She could use some blog love.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is in her third trimester of a twin pregnancy and is on complete bedrest. Words of encouragement are appreciated!
- Expecting a Miracle received an early birthday present of a positive pregnancy test!
- Mrs. Joe POAS on a whim, and surprisingly, got her BFP! Go over and celebrate with her!
- After multiple losses and many failed treatment cycles, Annie has rising betas! She is both ecstatic and terrified about where things could go from here.
- Courtney is expecting a surprise sibling for Henry!
- Turia could use some hugs from some BTDT post IF pregnancy moms.
- Do You Know Who I Am is pregnant and needs some friends to celebrate with her!
- You Found What In There had her baby on Saturday, Dec. 4th! Go wish her congratulations.
- Bailey had her baby girl! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support