Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Fundraiser: Julie of The Eyes of My Eyes is raising money to help build a school and library in Kembata Tembaro, Ethiopia from where she adopted her son and daughter.
- Blog Move: Carrie over at Balancing Act is moving her blog. Make sure to update your reader and check out her new home.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 238 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The soft deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Joyous Birdie (donor eggs, over 35 and TTC)
- Finding My Baby ... and Then My Voice (parenting after IF)
- Longing, Living, Loving (stillbirth)
- Team Baby (over 35 and TTC)
- Maternal Hope (IUI/IVF)
- The Journey Continues (IVF, PGD, CF-carrier)
- Baby on My Mind (IUI/IVF)
- Making Baby Giraffes (IVF)
- Ashley at Calmly Chaotic is celebrating her birthday on December 17th which is also the day of her beta test for her first IVF.
- Monday is the anniversary of William's death. Please go give Amy support.
- None Today.
- Alex had 29 eggs retrieved!
- The Path Uncovered could use some support from those who are in the wait to adopt or have gone through it. Please let her know she's not alone!
- Jodie has come to a big decision for now.
- Olive is finding it hard to believe another whole year has passed without a bfp. Please go give her a hug and some encouragement as she prepares to face IVF in 2011.
- Miss Ruby has unexpectedly hit a rather tough spot in her marriage and could use lots of hugs and support.
- Lynn could use some support while she awaits the results of her follow-up biopsy to see if complex hyperplasia is still present. Please go by and hold her hand while she waits!
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 24 weeks and been moved to hospital bedrest! Please stop by her blog and offer her some support and entertainment.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is in her third trimester of a twin pregnancy and is on complete bedrest. Words of encouragement are appreciated!
- Tbean is on bed rest for the remainder of her twin pregnancy. She is terrified and could use your thoughts and prayers.
- And Baby Makes Three had a faint line on a HPT and a beta of 53. She's pregnant!
- Hannah at A for Adventure is pregnant after the loss of her son and 16 months of infertility.
- After a routine appointment revealed high blood pressure, Ruby was told to expect to deliver within the next 72 hours. Send healthy birthing vibes her way!
- WANTED-One Good Embryo is newly pregnant!
- Angie found out that their baby is a boy! She's struggling not to panic as they approach the time when everything started going wrong with Olivia, but so far everything seems to be going well.
- RJ's twins were born six days before her scheduled C- section, on December 8th! Mama and babies are doing well, please help her celebrate her long awaited arrivals!
Read and Support