Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: 11:59 on Wednesday the 15th is the final day to submit to the Creme de la Creme 2010 list to ensure that your submission is up on the list when it posts on January 1st. Any posts that come in after that time will be on the list, but they won't be on when the list goes up on January 1st and will instead be added later.
- Media: Mrs Spock says, "Our Bodies, Ourselves is looking for a woman who is infertile, but opted not to choose adoption or further treatments, and is instead living childfree. They need an anonymous couple of paragraphs about your experience to include in the revised edition of Our Bodies, Ourselves. Please email your submission to Mrs Spock at email@example.com. This is your chance to be a voice for the unspoken legions of women who share your experience!"
- Giveaway: Longing, Living, Loving is hosting a lot of giveaways this month in lieu of Christmas and in memory of her son Michael Francis. All of the prizes are baby/infant loss related!
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 266 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The soft deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Ashley at Calmly Chaotic is celebrating her birthday on December 17th which is also the day of her beta test for her first IVF.
- None Today.
- Brooke lost her precious daughter, Eliza, recently at 34 weeks. She is devastated and needs to feel the support and love that this fine community has to give.
- Michelle got a BFN from her recent IVF cycle and is just crushed. Please go give her some love and support.
- After a bad day at work, Susan forgot to give her day 4 injection of Follistim. While she has a call into her nurses line she would like to know if this has happened to anyone else and if this totally screwed up her cycle.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 29 weeks and is holding steady! But she's been lying down for a long time now, so go help entertain her.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is in her third trimester of a twin pregnancy and is on complete bedrest. Words of encouragement are appreciated!
- Tbean is on bed rest for the remainder of her twin pregnancy. She is terrified and could use your thoughts and prayers.
- It's a boy for Alison!
- Mrs. D had a beta that went from 55 to 3,328 in a week! She is pregnant!
- After having twins earlier this summer via IVF, Ellen got a surprise positive pregnancy test!
- Pregnant Yuppy gave birth to Nathan on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Meggo posted her birth story
Read and Support