Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: Secret Pals are back! Sign up is open now through December 27 at Wistfulgirl's World, so head over and sign up for the fun.
- Question: CGD just got diagnosed with Protein S blood clotting disorder and could use some help figuring out what all this means.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 272 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2010 list. The soft deadline to submit your entry is December 15th to be on when the list goes up on January 1st. The final deadline for the 2010 Creme de la Creme is January 31st.
- Media: Mrs Spock says, "Our Bodies, Ourselves is looking for a woman who is infertile, but opted not to choose adoption or further treatments, and is instead living childfree. They need an anonymous couple of paragraphs about your experience to include in the revised edition of Our Bodies, Ourselves. Please email your submission to Mrs Spock at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is your chance to be a voice for the unspoken legions of women who share your experience!"
- Giveaway: Longing, Living, Loving is hosting a lot of giveaways this month in lieu of Christmas and in memory of her son Michael Francis. All of the prizes are baby/infant loss related!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend)
- Ashley at Calmly Chaotic is celebrating her birthday on December 17th which is also the day of her beta test for her first IVF.
- Calliope's birthday is on the 24th. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Delenn's birthday is on the 25th! Go have a slice of cake with her.
- None Today.
- BravingIVF had a miscarriage. Please go give her support.
- Jill got the results of beta #1 and her hcg levels are too low to confirm a viable pregnancy. She could really use some support, advice and reassurance as she waits for beta #2.
- Hopebpatient just got a BFN on her latest IVF cycle and will be moving on to donor eggs. Please go give her support as she makes this transition.
- Kristi is on modified bedrest for cervical trouble and a subchorionic bleed behind the placenta. Please go send her some encouraging words.
- Rachel has made it to 29 weeks and is holding steady! But she's been lying down for a long time now, so go help entertain her.
- Once A Mother is pregnant with twins, and has been put on bed rest indefinitely due to a large subchorionic hemorrhage.
- J has made it to 33 weeks and is still on bedrest with Littlest.
- An Offering of Love's partner is in her third trimester of a twin pregnancy and is on complete bedrest. Words of encouragement are appreciated!
- Tbean is on bed rest for the remainder of her twin pregnancy. She is terrified and could use your thoughts and prayers.
- Meim got a positive beta after her 2nd IVF attempt. She is a recurrent loss/ectopic survivor so is understandably nervous while waiting for her U/S.
- Alison had a great first ultrasound after getting her BFP on her first IVF! Baby has a strong heartbeat and is measuring ahead. Head over and congratulate her!
- Sarah over at Sparkles and Fairy Tales: Waiting for my Fertile Godmother finally got her BFP after almost two years of trying! Betas look strong and her first ultrasound is next week. Go on over and wish her luck!!
- None Today.
Read and Support