Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Creme de la Creme: the Creme de la Creme list continues to be updated, so please check back and read the posts at the end. When the Creme de la Creme is updated, the sticky box at the top of the blog called On-Going Projects is changed to show the date and time of the last update.
- Password Protected: Dee is taking her blog private. If you wish to continue to follow, please leave a comment in her post and let her know.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 269 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 348 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Loribeth's 50th birthday is Wednesday. Stop by for some cake & tell her she doesn't look a day over 29.
- Tubeless in St. Louis is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Baby Interrupted is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Alana-isms is remembering her loss on Thursday. Please give her a hug.
- Eve is remembering her son, William Scott, whom they lost January 12th of last year.
- Moi's favorite uncle passed away on Sunday. Please go send her lots of love.
- Abracadabra Baby has her first FET this week. Wish her luck!
- Aub at The Deep Silence of a Long-Suffering Heart got some unwanted news this past week. A post-coital test determined that all of the sperm were dead. She could really use some support/kind words/advice/hugs right now.
- Lisa over at The Pursuit of Pregnancy is in the middle of her second IVF attempt. Her retrieval and transfer are this week, and she could use some well-wishes and support. Stop by and offer her some luck!
- A plus B has been put on modified bedrest because of an irritable uterus. She is 28 weeks pregnant with twins.
- At 26 weeks, Brandy has been put on hospital bedrest for the long haul. Please head over and give her some support.
- It's twins for Uneggsplained!
- Nicky welcomed Kermit on Jan. 7th.
- A Family Tradition is enjoying their newborn son, placed with them this weekend for adoption.
- An Offering of Love's twins have arrived safely after her partner spent over 2 months on bed rest! The girls weighed 5 lbs, 7oz and 5 lbs even and everyone is doing well. Swing by and congratulate them!
Read and Support