Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Book Tour: Write Mind Open Heart says, "There's still just enough time and space to sign up for the bloggy book tour of Melissa Ford's new novel, Life From Scratch. Join the fun here."
- Project: After receiving many emails and comments regarding the connection between weight issues and ALI concerns, Michele, from My Life After Loss, has made her weight blog public. Whether you are struggling to lose weight and just want to talk, or are looking for ways to get healthy yourself, all our welcome to share in the weighty issues of weight, at either MLAL or at her weight blog, Less of Me...Is More (lessofmichele.blogspot.com)."
- Question: Coffeegrl writes, "I'm seriously considering attending BlogHer in 2011. I've thought about it before, but the timing and location are better than ever and this time I'd love to know what others genuinely think about the experience they had. Pros and cons welcome."
- Advice: Mama T needs some advice on next steps with treatment and is torn between several different options.
- Resolve: MyDestinationFamily wants to hear about the person who has been by your side. Send in your story about this person and he or she may be profiled on MyDestinationFamily.org in February as we recognize those who have been there for us. Visit their site to learn more about the project and the many creative ways you can tell RESOLVE about your special someone.
- Blog Move: Annacyclopedia at Working On It has finally made a decision about her future in blogging - she has moved to http://iamvulnerable.
wordpress.com. Please come over and say hello, and add the new blog to your readers and other lists, as Working On It will be closing down within the next week or so.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 269 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 357 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Colours of Cattiz (in the beginning)
- I am Vulnerable (parenting after IF)
- Love, Your Infertile Friend (venting space)
- The Lost Stork (IVF)
- Fertility From the Heart (other side of the stirrups -- fertility coach)
- Greetings from Nowhere, NM (in the beginning)
- Mommyodyssey (pg loss)
- What Now? (neonatal death)
- The Chronicles of Violette Margarita (unexplained IF)
- Chronic Contemplations (secondary IF)
- On the 16th Mina celebrated 5 years since she first talked to her now husband. Their story is as boring as any other happy story could be. But what you can learn from it is to SAY YES MORE. Really.
- Hobbit-ish Thoughts and Ramblings will be remembering the loss of Olivia Noelle on Thursday. Please go give her support.
- Lindsey could use some love & support as she copes with the aftermath of a tubal pregnancy
- AMiracle4US is undergoing a FET on 1/20 and is worried about the outcome of it all. She could use some support and encouragement.
- One Day At a Time's child is severely ill. She could use lots of prayers.
- Chez Perky is suffering a new kind of loss. Her foster son of over 6 years will soon be reunited with his biological mother. She could use your support over the coming weeks as the transition details get worked out. For now, all entries about the transition are under a password, due to the sensitive legal nature of the entries. For the password, email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maria has just had to say goodbye to her precious dog. She could use some extra support.
- The Infertile Sushi-Loving Princess has posted on her blog that she is coming back to blogging, but on another blog to match her new status as one who is taking the rough path of Childlessness Not By Choice. Please go over and give her some support.
- Tex and Blondie's third attempt at bringing a baby home has fallen through. After being present for the boy's birth and caring for him for his first few days, there was some issues with the paperwork and the birth mother who was already having a hard time decided to parent.
- Chasing a Child transferred two embryos on Friday!
- Our Little Pebbles's little girl is hospitalized with RSV, pneumonia, and double ear infections. She could use our prayers and support right now.
- At 26 weeks, Brandy has been put on hospital bedrest for the long haul. Please head over and give her some support.
- None Yet.
- After 6 1/2 years of battling infertility, wannabemommy has just announced her pregnancy - go celebrate with her!
- Sarah from Auntie Sissy and her husband have welcomed their daughter into the world on January 9th! Celebrate with them!
- Pie welcomed a beautiful baby girl this week. Go give her some love!
Read and Support