Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: January's IComLeavWe begins tomorrow morning. The list closes for the month at 11 pm EST.
- Project: Sign-up for February Secret Pals is now open at Wistfulgirl's World. The deadline to sign up is January 26.
- Blog Frustration: Apparently blogger thinks Susan from One Day (and one pound) At a Time was a robot and has declared her to be a "spam" blogger and has locked her blog access. She believes this is directly related to her email being hacked--so she moved her blog to wordpress. She writes about infertility, and IVF study she may be involved in, and trying to get fit during this journey. Please stop by and say hello as she lost ALL of her information including those she enjoyed reading.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 269 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 360 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Jo is celebrating her 2nd wedding anniversary this week - and her marriage has recently hit a rough patch. Support and hugs would be appreciated.
- Runny Yolk is remembering the loss of her ectopic pregnancy a year ago this week. Go give her a hug and say hello.
- Sadkitty is having a miscarriage, is in a lot of pain and would greatly appreciate support from other people who are angry with the universe.
- M just found out that her embryos didn't survive to transfer. And on top of that, she found out minutes before what was to be the transfer, on the table, receiving acupuncture.
- Melissa at So It Goes just celebrated her 500th post! Go over and wish her congrats!
- Amy at Babies or Not has breast cancer. She's blogging her way through treatment and could use your support.
- Waiting for you, baby is doing her 6th IVF fresh cycle and needs support during her 2ww.
- Rain's birthday was Wednesday and she is having a tough time. Her foster daughter is transitioning to a new family, and she just found out her SIL is pregnant for the second time in a year. Please go give her some support.
- Waiting for U, Baby is PUPO and waiting until beta on Jan. 24. Keep your fingers crossed for her!
- Warrior Woman is at a crossroads in her treatment and is wondering if she should stick with the OB who she loves or move on to an RE. As someone newly diagnosed with IF, she could use some advice and support.
- Jane is PUPO after her embryo transfer yesterday!
- Heather from Can I Get Some Sugar With These Lemons could use some extra support right now as she processes feelings of guilt and loss. Just as she and her husband were adjusting to a surprise pregnancy after many failed treatments and wading through the adoption process, they receive a referral for a baby boy, that Heather writes, "would have been our son."
- Susan found out today that on the 4th of February -- the day she and her husband are to be in NYC for her initial appointment to see if she's accepted to an IVF study that she will no longer have a job as her department has been downsized. She isn't sure if she will be able to join the study knowing she will only have a limited severance and unemployment benefits at this time.
- At 26 weeks, Brandy has been put on hospital bedrest for the long haul. Please head over and give her some support.
- None Yet.
- Smokeandashesbaby's Blog and her wife are 13 weeks pregnant. Go wish them congratulations.
- Hopebpatient just found out she got a surprise HPT. She is nervous after several losses. Go over and wish her congratulations and go hold her hand as she nervously waits to see if this pregnancy is viable.
- Starfishkittydreams is pregnant and nervous after 3 prior losses.
- Rosie is 7 weeks pregnant and just found out she is having twins. Panicking.
- Waiting in Sunshine welcomed home boy-girl twins via surrogate at the end of December. Go wish her congratulations.
- After two miscarriages and a stillbirth, Frustratedfairy is celebrating the safe arrival of baby Kira.
Read and Support