Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: My Hopeful Journey is asking for your help to bring awareness to infertility for National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW). She is asking you to contact your local library to have them feature books relating to infertility between April 24th - 30th during NIAW. She says, "I cannot do this by myself, BUT with you, we can!"
- Memorial: Kristin is organizing a memorial for Lola, to let Wiseguy know that her daughter will never be forgotten. Please let Kirsten know if you'd like to participate.
- Blog Closure: Two Moms are closing down their blog. They'd like to stay connected with readers via facebook so leave a comment if you'd like to keep in touch.
- Project: Foxy is hosting a Book Exchange. She did some winter cleaning and is ready to pass some of her infertility books along to bloggy friends. If you'd like any of her books, or would like to pass along some of your own, visit her post and join the Bool Exchange.
- Blog Move: Andie of The Conceivable Future has moved her blog and it can now be found at http://theconceivablefuture.com/.
- Announcement: The National Institutes of Health is hosting a meeting next week to finalize plans to roll out a comprehensive new vision for reproductive health in America. This vision will lead to a white paper statement and guide the government’s research agenda for years to come. One of our own blogger community, Dr. Paul Turek will guide discussion of how mens reproductive health is a window to overall health.
- Daily Creme Update: There are currently 269 participants on the Creme de la Creme list (and 360 total currently in the queue to get on the list). The list will continue to grow until January 31st when it will close for the year. Make sure to check back often as new posts will go up daily.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Empty Arms, Broken Heart (in the beginning)
- Two's Company. Three's a Family (female factor)
- Barren, Broken, and Beginning Again (living child-free after infertility)
- I.V.F.U. (IVF)
- The Princess and the Pee Stick (general IF)
- Keiko is celebrating her 3rd wedding anniversary on Wednesday, January 26.
- My Many Blessings celebrated her birthday on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Child of G-d is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- AMS will be remembering Zoe on Monday, the day she died. Please give her love.
- Baby Anthony just passed away on January 19th. Stop by and show Working on a Dream how much we can support them.
- Please go support Wiseguy as she grieves the loss of her daughter Lola. Please limit comments to support only and no comments about how she received the news.
- Vee could use some extra comments this week. Stop by and let her know that she is not alone.
- Kaitake is a New Zealand woman preparing to fight seriously for access to publicly funded fertility treatment after 7 yrs infertility due to husband's vasectomy. Please read her story and offer support and ideas so she can hopefully start IVF this year.
- Amy is having a rough time. Her husband moved out (and their anniversary is Sunday), her twins have been in the hospital with rsv and the flu, and her daughter's having a hard time with all the adjustment. She really doesn't have any support nearby and could use your virtual support!
- Romancing the Stork had an FET of 2 embryos on Friday, neither of great quality. She's asked for any FET and/or poor-quality embryo success stories to help her stay hopeful during the wait. Please stop by if you have one to share.
- Just as she entered her third trimester, Genevieve started having contractions that landed her in the hospital. She and cricket are doing well, but she is now on modified bedrest. She could use a little extra love and support right now.
- Just as she entered her second trimester Kelly had some spotting. Her OB reassured her that everything is fine, but she is still worried. She could use some extra love this next week.
- Jill gave birth to a girl named Carly. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support